fifteen

so ty fxcklashtonhemwin for the smut ily

+

ashton didn't say anything.

his hands gripped under neath my thighs and carried me over to the bed before laying me down gently and connecting our lips.

"you're so beautiful." ashton mumbled into the kiss and crawled over me. "are you okay with this?" i hummed in response, my hands going up to his hair as i kissed him.

ashton moaned quietly, slightly tilting his head to the side, his tongue moulding against my own as he rolled his hips up desperately to gain friction.

ashton broke the kiss, dipping his head down and attaching his lips to the sensitive skin behind my human ear. his hand trailed down my body, fingertips undoing the button on my jeans before going under the waistband of my boxers.

i bucked my hips up, silently pleading and ashton smirked against my pale skin. "tell me what you want."

"i-" i cut myself off as he wrapped his hand around my base.

ashton slowly tugged my jeans down with his other hand along with my  underwear before ridding himself of his own. he pulled his shirt over his head before motioning for me to do the same.

"you're so precious, kitten," ashton mumbled, letting his teeth scrape against the skin on my neck.

ashton put pressure down on his lower half, slowly grinding his bare hips against my own. i whined, bringing my hands down to rake my fingers across his back.

ashton's mouth went dry as he drew back from me, eyes trailing over my  body. "you're so fucking perfect."

he placed his forearms at each side of my head before lowering himself down and placing a chaste kiss on my swollen lips. "absolutely beautiful." he mumbled again.

i giggled, blushing and hiding in the crook of ashton's neck. "thank you."

ashton picked up the clear bottle of lube from the bedside table and popped the lid open.

"please," i whimpered quietly and ashton let his lips pepper against my neck as his index finger traced over my hole.

ashton gently sucked a love bite into the skin of my collarbone as he let his finger push into me. i winced, letting my fingers gently tug at ashton's curly hair.

he only smirked as he slowly pumped his finger, one soon becoming three and my back arched off against the bed.

i moaned, throwing my head back as ashton curled his fingers. "ready?" he murmured, and i nodded my head eagerly.

ashton let his fingers teasingly brush up against a bundle of nerves before he pulled his fingers out. i grabbed the back of his neck and tugged him down for another kiss as he rubbed lube on his member.

ashton leant his forehead against my own as he lined himself up. "just tell me if i need to stop," he whispered and i shook my head smiling. "i want you."

ashton slowly pushed in as he searched my face for any sign of discomfort. once i nodded my head slowly my eyes fluttered closed as he bottomed out, steadying himself for a minute.

ashton brushed his fingers through my hair as he held himself up, his eyes filled with adoration as he gazed down at me.

"move." i breathed,

i leant up, kissing ashton's lips before pushing ashton back on the bed so i straddled him. "please."

the corner of ashton's mouth curved into a smirk as he moved his hips back and snapped them forward, making my mouth fall agape as i moaned. he repeated his actions over and over as he kept a slow and steady pace.

"fuck," ashton moaned as he kept his hips moving, pressing our chests together. i licked over my lips, lifting my hips up before slamming back down. ashton whimpered, grabbing on to my hips as he quickened his pace. 

i shifted my hips, hitting a certain spot making me gasp. "don't move beautiful."

i whimpered as ashton continued to hit the same spot inside of me. "so close kitten." he mumbled and my fingers scratched at his chest. my eyes rolled back as ashton picked up his pace, snapping his hips as he wrapped his fingers around my member.

my eyes squeezed shut, toes curling at the warm feeling building up inside of me. ashton slammed back into me once more and i moaned loudly before coming over our chests.

ashton groaned, reaching his high as he came inside of me. i collapsed against his chest, ignoring the sticky feeling. "l-love you."

ashton titled his head up and smiled at me. "love you too."

+

LMAO THE END

nah b there's an epilogue