sixteen - epilogue

three years later

"well maybe i don't want to share with jack." parker snapped.

i rolled my eyes at the nine year old and pulled her into my chest. "he's your little brother you have to share with him."

"says who?" she scoffed and i looked at ashton with pleading eyes.

he only smiled and handed jack another block for his small towers. his tail was wrapped around his thigh, ears perked up as he focused. once the block was on top perfectly he looked at me and grinned widely, hazel eyes sparkling.

his blonde hair was a mess on top of his head and ashton struggled to smooth it out but nothing worked. "have you tried a hairbrush?"

"parker broke it last week." ashton mumbled and laid back on the floor tiredly. pressed a quick kiss to parker's cheek and let her run off.

"his birthday is coming up is michael and cal coming?"

"of course, but he's still a little scared of michael." ashton chuckled and i laughed.

"i'm still a little scared too, he always shape shifts around me and barks loudly." i shivered at the recent memories and ashton rolled onto his side and opened his arms. [michael as a puppy hybrid tho]

i crawled into them, our chests flushed together as he kissed the tip of my nose. "is that so?"

"i know so." i sighed and he wrapped his arms around me.

neither of us were aware of the man outside our window, a phone pressed to his ear and a small fond smile on his lips.

"number four eighty-eight was a success."

+

the end

SO

i'm never good at like, those ty notes but like i love each and every one of you that read this book and voted and commented because all of you are like the cutest lil humans ever