Traitors

We all get our ghostbusters guns out and shoot and all the sudden I fall over. I look up to see Ricky and Dante surrounding me. I'm scared out of my mind. From the first shot I get horribly hurt and my heart is beating eight per second at the very least.
"Goodbye, sir." Dante says, and shoots but I roll and dodge. As much as I hurt, I won't give up so I run, fast. They keep shooting but I keep up my swerving. I leave the classroom only to see eight Ricky's, Dante's, and Dickworth's. I get on my knees and put my hands up. There are twenty four guns surrounding me. I hear someone yell, one of the Dante's, "Three! Two, O- WHERE'D HE GO!"
I wonder what happened. I turn y head to the right, then left and see someone next to me. A girl. It's Barbie Dabalaba. She says, "we're under my invisibility cloak. We have to SLOWLY crawl away." That's exactly what we do.
Now, this is the time where I still have a crush on her, she's defiantly a second choice that's for sure! But Sao is still the number one and I won't get distracted with barbie while I'm trying to save my baby!
We crawl to the nearest classroom, Mrs. Bitchers. Her class is in session and she is having her kids take a pop quiz because she's searching for Bryan, one of the kids that came to help me but ended up dying.