4. Secrets

oh look thats me.

Michael
It was 3am and I couldn't sleep so i decided to watch friends for a little bit

I'm kind of disappointed that ashton likes Luke because I think I'm starting to develop a tiny crush on him too. I feel really bad for liking luke though because me and Calum have a thing going on. Nobody really knows about it because it's not serious, we're technically not even dating.

I have really strong feelings towards calum and i told him about it. He said he feels the same but he doesn't want to date just because it might ruin our friendship, and thats just complete bullshit.

"Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they feeding you." Calum sings walking into my room. (a/n this is a song from friends btw if you're confused)

When Calum got closer to the bed i hauled him in to cuddle and we ended up watching friends all night until we finally fell asleep.

next morning

I've been trying to text Luke all day but he's not answering. "ash come here," Ashton walks over to me with a confused look on his face. He's probably wondering  why I'm awake at 11pm since I usually wake up at 2. "Is Luke answering your texts? I've been trying to get ahold of him since last night" I ask.

"No, and I'm really worried. What if something happened?"

I sighed and answered after a few seconds, "I don't really think something happened. Maybe he's just at a friends or something"

Ash looks up at me with a confused expression, "but we're his only friends Mikey"

I slapped ashton lightly on the arm and rolled out of bed to get some breakfast. "We're  probably over reacting" I sighed.

"Yeah, probably."

Later that night.

I hear the door slam and i quickly run over to it to see who it is.

"Hey Mikey" Luke says bending over to take his shoes off.

"Luke where the hell were you? We were worried." i ask.

Luke doesn't answer for a few seconds, as if hes thinking of what to say, "I'm fine. Don't  worry about it." What's  that suppose to mean?

Luke leaves and walks up the steps to his bedroom. Why is he avoiding me? What is he hiding?
_______________________________________________
WOW SORRY FOR THE SUCKY UPDATE BUT I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK.
comment what you think of this story or things that i can approve on.
I'll update again when i get at least 100 views on this chapter