15. Kfc

It's been 5 months since I updated

"Guys, we have no money. There's 4 people in this house and not one of us have a job, how are we suppose to afford rent?" Ashton asks from where he's sitting on the living room couch with a cup of coffee. Sure they're in a band but they barely get any gigs, and if they do the money only lasts for about a week because they spend it all on takeout.

"Well, you can get a job?" Calum says in a sassy tone.

"Well, obviously, but more than one of us needs a job to keep up with the bills. At least two of us need a job" Luke says to Ashton and calum.

"I already planned on going out to look for a job today. Who else is gonna look for a job for themselves with me?" Ashton asks the group.

"I will" Luke volunteers.

"Good! I wasn't expecting any of you to want a job"

"Well, I obviously don't want a job but we need to pay the bills somehow," Luke stands up from the couch and walks into his room to change out of his pyjamas.

"Where are you going to apply for jobs?" Michael asks Ashton.

"Well, first I'm going to the mall to apply at some places and if nobody hires me there I'm going to some fast food places, probably McDonald's, Taco Bell, and kfc."

Ashton walks to his room to find different clothes to wear. He wants something that's not too fancy but something that says "hire me, I'm in desperate need" to make the owners feel bad and hire him.

When Luke and Ashton get dressed they walk out the door to begin their job hunting.

Next chapter I'll write about them looking for jobs ok.