14. Embarrassment

IM BACK

Luke wakes up the next morning, cuddled into Michael on his bed. He uncovers himself and his face flushed red in embarrassment as he realized he was fully naked. You know when you wake up, and you're confused for a few minutes at what's happening, and where you are? That just happened to Luke.

Luke tries lifting Michaels arm off of him so he can up to get dressed but Michael just hauls him closer to him.

"Oh my god," Luke sighs. He really wants to get dressed.

Michael moves a but in his sleep until his eyes finally open completely and he yawns and says, "good morning lukey."

"Good morning Mikey. Can you let me up for a second?"

"Why?" Michael whines.

"Because I'm naked and I don't want to be," Luke can feel his face turning red. He's always shy about stuff like this.

"Oh okay, but I just want you to know I love your body and you shouldn't be embarrassed of it"

"Mikey, stop" Luke smiles and playfully shoves Michael.

Michael stands up and walks to the bathroom while Luke's getting dressed, and while he's gone calum walks in.

"Hey, Luke, I was just wonder-" calum stops mid sentence when he looks up from his phone and sees Luke naked in front of him.

"Hi." Luke says, blushing once again.

"You're naked. Why are you naked?" Calum asks slightly confused.

"Uh because I-" before he can finish his sentence he hears the toilet flushing from the bathroom built into his room.

"Whos in there?"

Michael walks out of the bathroom, also naked, and Luke swears he seen flash of anger appear on calums face.

"Oh" calums voice is barely audible.

"Hey cal." Michael says walking to his closet to get some clothes.

Calum walks away and Luke throws on a pair of jeans to go chasing after him. He finds him in the spare room, gently playing his guitar.

"What's wrong?" Luke asks.

"Nothing."

"Are you mad because me and Michael did stuff?"

"I don't know."

"Calum, I thought we had an understanding. We're all dating so I thought we could do normal relationship things without feeling like we're cheating on each other." Luke says, putting his hand on calums thigh.

"Yeah we can, I just like you guys a lot. I'm worried you guys like each other more than you like me and this relationship will crumble. I don't want that to happen." Calum sighs, almost crying. He feels like he's always forgotten about.

"No calum that will never happen. We love you"

"I love you guys too."

"Wanna go get some food?" Luke asks, starting to feel emotional as well.

Calum smiles, "yeah, lukey"