6. Comfort

(heres a picture from my concert)

luke

I've been keeping something from the boys.

i met someone a couple days ago and he's really nice. his name is brandon and he has shaggy black hair and brown eyes.

brandon asked me if i would want to go out sometime and i accepted, so two nights ago i went over to his house to watch a few movies. i didn't think anything of it since it was only our first date but it seemed like he did.

we started kissing and things got heated. i told him i wasn't ready since i was a virgin but he didn't listen. brandon kept on touching me and i was feeling uncomfortable so i got up and walked out with a slam of the door.

when i got home that night the boys seemed worried about me, but I wasn't ready to tell them about brandon yet so i just said everything was okay and went upstairs.

i was crying for an hour while eating my secret stash of junk food and watching the note book when i got a call from brandon.when i answered the phone it sounded like he was crying. I don't know why he would be the one crying when he's the one that hurt me.

"baby I'm so sorry" he sniffed.

i stayed silent not wanting to speak to him

"can you forgive me?"

"listen brandon, I don't care what you have to say. you knew i was uncomfortable with what was happening but you wouldn't stop" i finally say

"i know but you just- you're so pretty and i couldn't help it" he started crying even more.

"bye brandon" i say hanging up the phone and sighing.

i decided to go to sleep and try to get my head off brandon for a couple hours. maybe some things aren't meant to be.

calum

i huffed and got out of bed when i heard noises coming from lukes room.  i better go check on him.

it's not weird that he would be crying since he's a really sensitive person, but when he is crying he likes to be comforted. I didn't even bother to get dressed. it's not like lukes never seen me like this before, and I'm wearing boxers anyway.

i went out into his room and his face is hidden under the blankets.

"luke? are you okay?" i ask quietly, standing in the doorway

"no" he says just above a whisper. I'm surprised i even heard him.

i walk towards his bed and plop down on it hauling the blankets off of his face. he must have been wearing eyeliner last night because it's smudged all over his face. "lukey" I say sweetly.

"no" he deadpans. I don't think I'm going to get anything out of him.
i stay in silence for a couple minutes until i get an idea. i know how to get the answer of why he's crying out of him.i slide my finger over his chest in little circles and kiss around his neck. i take my other hand and bring it up and down his thigh. i know he's really sensitive there.

"stop" he smiles. i know he doesn't actually want me to so i keep doing it.

"lukey please tell me what happened" i speak into his neck and he shudders.

"okay fine" he sighs and sits up. he puts his face in his hands and takes a deep breath. "i met someone the other day" he says.

"who was it?" i ask slightly meaner than I intended to. it's not that i like luke, it's just that- well i- okay fine i like luke.

"his name is brandon. it doesn't even matter anymore, i hate him"

"then why are you crying over him? you must miss him" i reply rubbing his back.

"no I honestly don't. i guess its just because he-" he stops talking for a few moments before he continues.

"he was my first boyfriend. thats all" he blushes like he's embarrassed, but i find it really cute how innocent he is.

"aw lukey, its okay." i say hugging him tightly.

"do you want to tell me what happened?" as soon as i ask that he pulls away and wipes a tear.
"okay" he whispers looking down. it looks like he's about to cry so i cuddle into him tightly and kiss his cheek. he blushes but i just shrug it off. "i was at brandons house and we were watching movies. he kissed me so i kissed him back. i kissed like one other guy before so i was-"

"who?" i cut him off.

"just one of my friends. it doesn't matter i was 14." he answers, then continues with his story, "well anyway as i was saying before i was very rudely cut off, i only kissed one other guy so i was nervous and was going to pull away after a couple seconds. brandon didn't seem to like that idea i guess and like held my head there- I don't know it was weird. he started touching me in places and I wasn't comfortable with it. i got off the couch and you know told him I wasn't comfortable but he just continued saying creepy sexual stuff, so i just walked out the door"

I didn't answer until a couple minutes after to let the whole story sink in. "so you were pretty much raped?" i yelled slightly loud. hopefully the rest of the boys didn't hear me.
luke lets a tear run down his cheek and quickly wiped it.

"yeah, pretty much" luke replies.

"oh my god" I whisper and practically jump onto his lap to hug him.

"I didn't know what to do. i told him to stop but-" i cut him off again

"shh, luke it's okay. it won't happen again I promise"

"how do you know" luke was full on crying now.

"because I'm going go talk to him. whats his number?" i say angrily, getting off of luke.

"no calum you don't need to call him. it's okay"

i glare at him and he finally gives in. "fine" he sighs and gives me his number.

hihi you guys probably hate me because i never updated in a long time but i dont have wifi at mhouse so i have to wait until i go to my aunts to post this crycry.
last chapter did i say this pov will be ashton? I don't remember but if  did then oops sorry lol.
next chapter will be calum calling brandon and stuff so ya.