13. I love you

There's smut in this chapter

"Mikey" Luke says quietly from where him and Michael were cuddled on the couch, wrapped in a blanket.

"Yes Lukey?" Michael looks down at Luke with sleepy eyes.

"I love you," Luke replies with a small smirk on his face.

"I love you too Lukey."

"Really?"

"Yeah, it's impossible not to love you. Wanna know the truth?" Michael asks with a nervous look on his face, and honestly Luke was worried about what Michael was going to say, "I've loved you before we even started dating."

"Are you serious?" Luke was smiling wide now.

"Yeah, it's embarrassing, I know."

"not embarrassing, Mikey...I guess I've always loved you too...even before we dated." Luke scoots closer to Michael accidentally rubbing against his groin, and looks up at Michael innocently, long eyelashes making him seem even more naive to what was going on in Michael's lower region.

Luke's eyes drift to Michael's plump pink lips.

"Really?" Michael says, his breath getting harsher by the second as he realises Luke's intentions.

"Really."

Thats all Michael needs before his lips come crashing down on Luke's pale pink lips.Luke instantly opens his mouth, granting Michael access to slip his tongue inside.

Tongues are dancing, sweet nectar from each individual is being shared.

Michael moans, the pleasure gets to much for him as he slips his hands under Luke's pink sequin top, pinching his aroused buds.

"Mikey.." Luke whimpers into Michael's wet hot mouth.Michael lifts up Luke's top.

"Can I?" Michael asks.

"Yes. Please. Now" Luke begs.

"Eager aren't we?" Michael taunts.

Finally lifting Luke's top, Michael gazes down...taking in Luke's pale body.

Luke covers his chest, growing shyer by the second at Michael's lusty gaze. "Dont hide from me Luke...you're beautiful." Michael admits, prying Luke's arms off his chest before lowering his head down to take a puckered bud into his mouth.

"Mikey.." Luke moans, eyes rolling into the back of his head in pure ecstasy.

Michael bites on Luke's nipple not too harsh but not too delicately, it's enough to make Luke fall apart...

"More." Luke utters.

Michael trails his wet tongue down Luke's torso, removing Luke's skirt, to reveal a hot pink thong.Michael smirks devilishly.

He shakes his head, chuckling to himself.

Ridding Luke off his underwear, Michael examines him in all of his naked glory.

Micheal trails his lips down Luke's chest down to his throbbing member, his lips leaving a scorching heat in their wake.

"Please, Mikey." Luke breathed out.

Michael finally engulfs Luke's member. All. The. Way.Luke cries out in pure satisfaction, hips bucking up to meet Michael's mouth.

Michael works his head up and down the length, tongue swirling at the top then using his teeth to very gently go over the sides, Michael's head vigorously bobs up and down.

"Mikey, I'm going to—" Luke The load spurts down Michael's throat and he happily swallows.

The load spurts down Michael's throat and he happily swallows.

He lifts his head to meet Luke's gaze.

"I love you Luke." Michael admits, leaning up to whisper sweet nothings into Luke's ear, nibbling slightly.

"I love you Mikey." Luke replies, contently smiling as Michael leaves many hickeys on his pale neck, and uses his teeth to lightly scrape Luke's collarbone.

Luke bites his lip....

He really did love Michael.

~

Okay so I had this chapter all wrote and then forgot to save it so I had to do it again ugh. But anyway here's the chapter sorry for the really late update.

@ShanayNayGhettoGurl wrote the smut!!