9. Lukes proposal

A tiny bit of texting this chapter ayy

It was now 1:00 pm and Luke was nervous for the meeting to say the least. He was really hoping calum would do most of the talking.

Luke took his phone out of his back pocket and texts calum.

Luke: I'm nervous

Calcium: why lukey

Luke: I'm scared of how they'll react about what I'll say at the meeting

Calcium: Luke don't be scared. It'll be okay I promise

Luke: you don't know that

Calcium: yes I do. Michael is your friend so if he doesn't want to have a relationship you'll still have him as a friend, and you'll always have me weather it's a friend or more

Luke: ya I guess so. I guess I don't have to worry about Ashton either since he's straight

Calcium: Luke

Luke: yes calum?

Calcium: what are we?

Luke: that's what we're going to find out at the meeting

Calcium: we don't need to have a meeting to find out what just the two of us mean to each other

Luke: you're literally a room away from me. Just come to my room and we'll talk about it

Calcium: sure

Luke: wait just lemme get dressed first I look like a mess

Calcium: that's because you are a mess

Luke rolled his eyes and put his phone on his night stand and got up to lock his door to make sure Calum wouldn't come in.

Luke walked over to his closet to try and find something to wear. This is always the hardest part of the day. Luke can never find anything to wear when he gets out of bed, he always takes at least a half hour or more to pick out his clothes and then he'd occasionally do his makeup. Sometimes Luke doesn't feel confident in makeup but other times he feels like he's beautiful with makeup. It's quite confusing.

Luke was going through all of his clothes in his closet and he decides on a one direction shirt. The shirt says: "Larry shipper" and has a verification symbol next to the words. To be honest Luke is obsessed with one direction. He started liking them in 2012 when he was on Twitter and seen a really hot picture of Louis, and I guess that's when the obsession started.

Luke only had a few one direction posters on his walls because the boys always make fun of him for liking them, probably around 7.

Luke gets a text so he goes to look at his phone.

Calcium: are you ready yet? I really wanna talk

Luke: no I only picked out a shirt so far. I'm not presentable yet

Calcium: oh my Jesus, hurry up

Luke: actually I prefer to be called Luke not Jesus

Luke locks his phone and puts it back on his night stand so he can continue getting dressed. He hauls a pair of leggings out of his closet and slips them on, and then he makes his way over to his mirror to examine his outfit.

"Not bad" Luke whispers to himself as he runs his hands through his hair.

Luke takes out his makeup bag and sighs. He wants to look nice today but doesn't want to put any effort into it. Why can't he just wake up and snap has fingers, and magically become beautiful?.