16. Hired - well, almost

I'm in school and my phones on 40% omf help

"I don't understand why calum and Miley can't get jobs too, since they're the ones who always spend all of our money on takeout" Luke pouts as the walk down the street, his hand laced with Ashtons. Luke's wearing a flannel shirt with black jeans. He's never looked for a job before so he didn't know what to wear, he figured he'd just dress casually.

"I don't know, but I'm glad you're helping, Lukey" Ashton smiles

"Ashton don't call me that, it's embarrassing" Luke says as his face turns red. He gets embarrassed so easily.

"I only say it to make you embarrassed, It's cute."

The first place the boys go is the mall. They put in resumes everywhere, even though everyone said they weren't hiring, It doesn't hurt to try.

Next Ashton went to KFC while Luke went to Pizza Delight.

"Hey, I was wondering if you guys were hiring?" Ashton asks the person at the counter.

"One second let me go get someone, you can talk to them about it, I'm new so I don't really know" she laughed, and walked away.

When another employee comes up to Ashton he asks if they're hiring again.

"Actually, we are! Do you have a resume?" She asks

"Oh, yeah. Here, thanks." Ashton says passing the resume to the employee.

"Thanks, we'll call you" she says.

Ashton smiles and walks out of the restaurant, likes waiting for him outside of the door.

"Pizza delight wasn't hiring but I dropped off my resume anyway just incase" Luke says.

""Kfc is hiring, they said they'll call me" Ashton says, still smiling.

"Oh my god, Ashton! That's great!" Luke giggles, jumping up and down.

"Yeah, I know. Let's go tell the boys."

This was so boring ik but it's kinda a filler idk. There's not gonna be many chapters left.