part 3 (fight)

Continue
.
.
.

*the class was over

*the class was over..suddenly and every student just went out from the class as fast but still there is someone who is waiting..when every student just went out from the class pooh just send his friend also and he just went towards his teacher*

Pooh--: umm professor thank you today class is very understanding

--: ohh thanks for appreciation i hope you will understand all other concepts..

Pooh--: yeah umm by the way  your name..?

--: its pavel phoom....

Pooh--: okay professor i am pooh..pooh krittin...

Pavel--: ohh okay..

Pooh--:so where are you going now..?

Pavel--: in library

Pooh--: umm if you want my help i can help you..

*suddenly pavel just start thinking about something and he suddenly turn his eyes to pooh...*

Pavel--: actually i want your help...i want a book and i am not able to find it..can you find it for me..if you dont have  any problem

Pooh--: yeah why not...then lets go..

Pavel--: yeahh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*they both just went directly towards the library room..and seriously seeing pavel this much close already makes pooh heartbeat fast..he still didn't get it that how can be someone this much beautiful will ever have to come in university...he just continously looking at him...and suddenly pavel just..move his hand in front if his eyes.."

Pavel--: hey..where you have been lost just now..?

Pooh--: no its nothing actually i was thinking something else...

Pavel--: ohh okay..

*pooh just looking around the books shelf

*pooh just looking around the books shelf...in confusion and when pavel saw his confused face he just laughed at his face.."
..*

Pooh--: ohh now why are you laughing..?