part 36 (sam)

Continue..
.
.
.
.
*EVERYONE IS JUST Sitting on the dinner table and doing their breakfast and pooh and pavel  was busy in feeding sam his baby food.. and suddenly..*

Selena--: umm phi nut..?

*and after listening her call nut just turn his head towards selena..*

Nut--: yeahh what happen..?

Selena--:nothing just want to ask..when will you going back..?

Nut-: after breakfast i have very important meeting..

Selena--: ohh...phi can we stay here for some time..

Nut--: why..?

Selena--: i want to show pavel and sam some more places here please naa..pleaseeee..

Nut--: but you know na..i have to go to meeting and i cant think you can take care of them here alone..

Selena--: ohh pleaseeee naa pleaseeee..

Top--: yess phi nut pleaseeee we want to spend more time with them.
.
.
.
.
*then what they all just successful in their request so nut just finish his breakfast and he directly give a pinch on sam cheek..*

Pooh'--: heyy...dont touch his face your hands is not clean..

Nut-: what..?

Pooh--: ahh just that you cant touch babies with dirty hands...

Nut--: ohh okay okay why you are getting angry..

Pooh--; nothing just..

Pavel--: ohh its okay...nut i thibk you are going to be late..

Nut--: yeahh pleaseeee come with me...in room i have to talk to you something..

*and after that pavel just follow nut in room...and suddenly nut just push pavel towards the wall.*

Nut---: dont become anyone slut..

Pavel--: if you call me slut once again i will slap you...can you please go..i really dont wanna see your face..

*and suddenly nut put his hand fingers to his cleavage line..*

Nut--: dont dare you let anyone touch this..did you get it..

*suddenly pavel push him..*

Pavel--: i know you fucking husband now get lost...

*and suddenly nut also grab his bag and just left from the house..and after when pavel just went towards the door he saw that pooh is standing on the corner of the window and listening them..suddenly he saw pavel just stand in front of him..*

Pavel--: pooh actually..

*suddenly pooh hug pavel..*
Pooh'--: did he hurt you..?

Pavel--: no its just..that ..

Pooh--: he calls you slut how can you say its nothing huh..

Pavel--: pooh leave it..its not big deal .

*suddenly pooh just grab pavel hand and take him to the room..and lock the door..*

Pooh--: pavel can you please tell me now..?

Pavel--: pooh its really nothing you dont have to get involve in this..pleaseeee..

Ppoh--: jus tell me..

*and suddenly pavel just grab him from collar and kiss him on his lips passionately..*

Pavel--: be calm pleaseeee

Pooh--: can you please tell me ...

*and suddenly pavel just take back a step and open his night dress shirt button..*

Pooh--: i am not in mood..seriously i ask you something but you still denied..why...

Pavel--: because its not important...

*suddenly pooh just grab pavel shirt button and close it again...*

Pooh--: first dress up properly and now tell me why he called you that and scolding you...huh..is there is anything that you are hiding from me..

Pavel--: noo pooh i am not seriously ..can you..pleaseeee..

*and suddenly selena just knock the door and pooh just give him allowance so she just enter with sam and *

Selena--: phii i think sam is having fever..

Pavel--: how..?

Selena--: dont know..actually nut just give him something before he leave and suddenly he got fainted..and when he wake up now he is having high fever..

Pooh--: what your mean nut.?

Pavel--: wait are you crazy your mean nut..?

Selena--: yes phi.

*suddenly pavel just take sam from selena hand and starr checking his body temperature while touching him and he saw that its true sam is really having high fever..*

Pooh--: pavel lets take him to the hospital first i am really afraid pleaseeee..

Pavel--: fine...

*and suddenly pooh just went towards pavel with sam and they both just went inside their car and tehy left direct to the hospital..*

*in the whole way sam is crying continuously and pooh just again touching him for checking his temperature..*

Pooh-: what the fuckkkk its getting high now...

Pavel--: i dont know pooh..

Pooh--: i dont know what your irresponsibility make him like this pavel but my baby really suffer so much right now..

*sam face is got red...and suddenly he got fainted..pooh just got more angry..he just speeden uo his car..and in few minutes they just reached at the hospital suddenly pooh just take sam from pavel hand and take him directly to the hospital..*.

*he just fastly run towards reception and tell everything..*

Pooh--: pleaseeee tell me fast where i have to take him..

*and after that she just tell her the way and pooh just run towards that room no and directly enter in room he just put sam in front of doctor on bed ..and doctor just tell pooh to leave the room ...*

*pooh just went out from the room the tears coming put from his eyes after seeing sam condition pavel is also crying but pooh really got so much affect of this things he just waiting for doctor to coming out from the room and suddenly in some minutes doctor just came out from the room..so pooh and pavel just run towards  him..*
.
.
.
Pooh--: doctor my son..?

.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued.