part 57 (aggression)

Continue..
.
.
.
.
             *Next day*

*ray is just sitting alone in pooh room..while holding his hand..*

--" broo wake up ...its already many hours passed how cam you live without seeing pavel and sam for this much hours...i dont get it..but you know everyone is just already accept pavel as your wife...now no one will force you to marry anyone....when will you going to meet your wife..huh..*

*but pooh condition is still same he even didn't wake up from 2 days for a single minute and the other side pavel also didn't get out from the room because of nut...and suddenly ray phone just ring and when he saw it is selena call so he just pic the phone and put it on his ear*

Ray--: yess selena..?

Selena-:hey what about pooh condition...?

Ray--: same..selena he even didn't move his finger just little...

Selena--: hmm i see..

Ray--: and what about pVel..?

Selena--; nut didn't let us open the door for one second even.

Ray--: what the hell your mean pavel is even didn't come out from 2 days..?

Selena--: yes..

Ray--: and about sam..?

Selena--: same ray..

Ray--: wht the hell this bastard want atleast give that kid his mother..what the fuck he want from him..here pooh is suffering and you said pavel also..i domt understand selena what should i have to do now..

*and suddenly he just listen a voice from backward and he understand that what he did ...he slowly turn back and he saw that pooh is not in his bed..*

Ray--: fuckkkk....

Selena-: what happen now..

Ray--: i think pooh just wake up and listen everything...

Selena--: ohhh now i know whats going to happen..

Ray--: what the hell just i did shitt.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
--" i swear to god nut i will not going to leave you.. i just said this to 100 times that if pavel and sam got hurt by any thing i will destroy this whole world...but you all just continously hurting them like you didn't know about me.if..today if dad even came i will kill him also...you really did the biggest mistake of your life nut..that you even cant imagine.....i think you all just forget that i am also belongs to your blood line ......just wait and watch..now..

*and pooh suddenly speed up his car...speed....*
.
.
.
.
.
Ray--: uncle...listenn

--: what..?

Ray--: pooh is not in bed i think he is directly went towards pavel..

--:lets goo then what are you doing here he will definitely going to kill nut if he reached there....
.
.
.
.
.
*they just took their car and left for the villa..*
.
.
.
.
.
*pooh suddenly crash his car in front if the house and pull out gun frrom his back seat of car and he just Rush into rhe house he just directly went towards sam room...he saw that sam is sleeping and selena is just sitting nect to home and suddenly she saw that pooh is standing in the doo..*

Selena--: phii what are you doing here..

Pooh--: just close the door...for now and dont come outside..

Selena--: but..what

Pooh--: i said close the door..

*and after that he just keft towards the pavel room he saw that its lock in his room outside suddenly he just shoot on the lock and broke the door..he went inside..and saw pavel is just lying on bed..*

*suddenly he just run towards pavel..and hug him pavel got shocked he suddenly hug him tight back*

Pavel--; is it you..pooh..?

Pooh--: yeahh..dont worry i am here just dont worry..

*and he just again hug him pavel is jsut crying while holding pooh in his arms...*

Pavel--: why you left me..huh...dont you know that how much i will suffer if you left me alone...how much sam suffer without you..

Pooh--; i am sorry pavel..pleaseeee forgive me i thought that its better to die if i didn't get married with you...its better me to die without you..because i cant leave without you...i am not lying..i am sorry but i cant stip loving you pavel...you mean everything to me..

Pavel--: please dont do this again...promise me you will never do this...

Pooh--: i promise...pavel..seee look at yourself why you looking like so much weak..

*pooh just grab pavel face and checking him *

Pavel--: because of you..

Pooh--: you are pregnant you know na..why you didn't even drink water..huh...are you crazy ...

Pavel--: i am sorry..

*and suddenly pooh just grab a glass of water from the side table..and put that glass in his mouth ..*

Pooh--: first drink it...pleaseeee..

Pavel--: okay..
.
.
.
.
*and after drinking it suddenly he hug pooh again..*

Pavel--: please dont leave me again naa...

Pooh--: no i never i never..i swear i never...

Pavel--: what about sam i didn't saw him from two days is he is fine..

Pooh-: dont worry he is fine....*

*and suddenly his eys just laid on pavel legs *

Pavel--: pooh its nothing actually..

Pooh--: what i am thinking is right..

Pavel--: listen now we have to live our life lets leave everything now..

Pooh--: i asked you something is it nut..?

*now pavel got scared because he understand that..what will going to happen if he will tell that yess it is nut..because pooh eyes is already got red he can see that how much is anger is hidden inside those red eyes..and suddenly pooh grab pavel face..*

Pooh--: i asked is he is nut..

Pavel--: yesss....

*and suddenly he just went up from his place and directly went outside..pavel also follow him because he knows now that what he is going to do...*
.
.
.
.
.
.
Continued.