part 50 (first night)

Continue..
.
.
.
.
.

*pooh suddenly wipe his tears and make pavel sit on bed

*pooh suddenly wipe his tears and make pavel sit on bed..and he just sit on the floor for hugging his stomach...*

Pooh--: i am going to become dad for 2nd time...is it true..?

Pavel--: yess..

*his face suddenly comes with a bright smile ..and he hug his stomach tightly the tears just coming out from his eyes...like river...he suddenly grab pavel both hand and kiss on it..*

Pooh--: can you please bring my baby in this world i want to see him..pleaseee pavel...

Pavel--: obviously its our last souvenir of our love..than why not....

*and after that again he just put his head on his thighs and start crying..*

Pooh--: pavel cant we run....away from this place together..?

Pavel--: no pooh...because you know na...your dad and nut if he find out us someday he will definitely  kill us ..

Pooh--: i dont care about death..

Pavel--: me too but we are not alone...you know just accept this marriage pooh..please..

Pooh--: but after listening that  u r pregnant how can..

Pavel--: if you really love me than please...

*and suddenly pooh just up his head towards pavel face...and just like always his eyes looking so beautiful that pooh falls into it again...*

Pavel--: ohh now why you staring me like this..?

Pooh--:your eyes..

Pavel--: ohh why you always looking into my eyes..?

Pooh--: do you really thought that there is anything except your eyes in this world..?

Pavel--: pooh listen..

Pooh--: hmm..

Pavel--: can you do something so i just forget you..

Pooh--: can i ask you this same question..?

Pavel--: no please...dont forget me..pleaseee na..

Pooh--: pavel can i kiss you..?

Pavel--: huh.?

Pooh--: can i kiss my wife..?

*pavel suddenly got silent Nd he suddenly leave pooh hand..and suddenly stand from bed..and went towards balcony..*

*pooh also follow him and hug him from behind..*

Pooh--: why you ran away from me..?

Pavel--: pooh i think we have to stop this right now..its really not ..