Part thirteen- Unexpected

I could see it sitting there on the chair where I left it by mistake in my head. I put my head in my hands,i was so angry at myself.

"What's wrong?" My aunt asked me.

I looked over at her as we were driving back to her house. "nothing." I replied with an accidental sassy tone to my voice.

"You sure love?" she returned.

"Yes I'm fine,im sorry I'm just a little stressed." I smiled at her,pulled my phone back out and began scrolling through my Twitter feed. I always turn to Twitter for a distraction when I haven something on my mind.

The car stopped and my aunt looked over at me. She tapped me on the leg to get my attention since I wasn't really paying any and pointed out the fact we were home. Angry and sad I got out the car and looked over at Oscar who had also just got out of the car. That cute little face just made me so happy, a huge smile spread across my face when he ran over to me and grabbed my hand shouting "we're home melly"

My thoughts then turned to chris,thats what he calls me. I wanted to check my phone to see if he had replied to my voicemail but Oscar simply wouldn't let me,he was so exited about the fact I was here and I loved it. Since i was an only child I felt like he was the little brother I never had.

My aunt grabbed my bag out of the car and brought it in the house as Oscar showed me around."

"This is the bathroom and this is your room" he told me as he led me by the hand from room to room. He even pointed out where his toys were so if I wanted to play with them I could. On one condition though,that I put them away after because he was taught to clean up after himself. The fact he said that melted my heart. For the record though he had some pretty cool cars and the most amazing mike wazowski teddy I had ever seen.

Once he gave me the rundown of the house he left me in my room to go and play whilst I unpacked. My aunt had conveniently cleared out the closet and draws for me to properly unpack and put away my things. As I unpacked I came across the letters again and became mad at myself once more. How could I leave it on the plane?

I unpacked and opened up my laptop when my aunt called me for dinner. I walked to the kitchen and on the way I noticed 2 rooms along the way that seemed to be occupied but by who I couldn't work out. I didn't think much of it and went to sit down at the table when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it,if you would exscuse me my little ones." aunt lilly said to me and Oscar as we tucked into our pasta salads.

"I was wondering what was taking you guys so long to get home." she laughed and welcomed the guests in.

These must have been the two who occupy those rooms I saw i thought to myself.

As I turned around I was shocked to see who was stood there.

"Amelia I want you to meet Poppy and Grayson,they also live here."

I smiled to be polite and quickly realised that these were the people I saw on the plane and this was the boy who kept staring at me.

So many questions began to run through my head. Had my aunt told him about me? Did he recognise me from somewhere? Is that why he was staring so much? But above all,why did he live with my aunt?