242-243

242: Teachers and students

There are more and more evidences about Xu Xiang's battle in Mingshui.

It's not just the battle of Mingshui, the crimes submitted are all kinds, everything, selling officials, appointing private individuals, deceiving monarchs, accepting bribes...

The change of the emperor's attitude made Xu Dang sense the bad wind, and the whole government was immersed in a tense atmosphere. The person who originally thought that Xu Jingfu would be rescued soon, now realizes that this is not a simple matter, or that it is no longer possible at all.

At Bo Shi Jin's mansion, the young man stopped the people who wanted to come in, and said with a smile: "Masters, please come back, the fourth son is not in the mansion."

"Where did Chu Jeamin go!" One person was anxious and angry, and asked in a low voice: "If we don't let us see the fourth son of Chu, the grandfather will run out of time!"

The young man just said with a bitter face: "The adults ask the little ones, but the little ones don't know. The fourth son hasn't returned to the house for a long time."

After seeing and asking for a long time, I couldn't ask anything useful, and the people who came had to leave in grief. After the group of people left, the young man closed the door, returned to the yard, knocked on the door of the study, and walked in.

Chu Jeamin is sitting at the table reading a book.

"Four sons, all the people here have been sent back." Xiao Si said.

Of course, Chu Jeamin was in Bo Shi Jin's mansion. In fact, he had never been out of the mansion these days, so no one saw him.

"Good job."

"But the fourth son..." The young man hesitated for a moment, and still asked: "Do you really want to think of a solution?"

Chu Jeamin raised his head to look at him, Xiao Ying's face turned pale, and for a long while, he heard the humanity in front of him: "You go out."

The young man walked out in relief.

Chu Jeamin's eyes fell on the table again, and Xu Jingfu gave him the end inkstone on the table. Since Xu Jingfu's imprisonment, people from time to time wanted to find him to help Xu Jingfu come out. After all, Xu Jingfu treated him like his own son. It won't be long before he is Xu Jingfu's son-in-law. He should be the son-in-law of Xu Jingfu. force.

Chu Jeamin's eyes became distant.

Chu Jeamin still remembers the first time he saw Xu Jingfu.

At that time, he was not very young, and it was when he was bullied by Madam Chu and three brothers. He looks very good-looking, Chu Linfeng really likes to take him to the party with him. He looks very dignified, but every time he comes back from the party, what awaits him is countless more severe tortures.

Chu Linfeng couldn't see the things in the backyard. Even if I saw only a few words, it was impossible for him and Madam Chu to renounce him.

One winter day, Chu Linfeng met with colleagues again, and wanted to bring him along. This time I was a guest at Xu Xiang's Mansion, and Chu Linfeng specifically ordered Madam Chu to pick a good dress for Chu Jeamin, and we must not lose the face of the Chu family.

Since she was a guest at Xu Xiang's mansion, Mrs. Chu didn't dare to neglect. Even though she didn't want to, she still prepared gorgeous clothes for him.

Chu Linfeng is quite satisfied.

But Chu Jeamin walked very hard.

It's just because I don't know whether it was Mrs. Chu, or which of his brother-in-law, actually nailed a few nails on the bottom of his boots. I couldn't feel it at first. As people walked around, the nails were gradually stepped into the boots. Drill, and finally got into the soles of his feet.