6 || Let the past be where its at in the past.

Nadia Thompson

YG and Mustard have been on some small tour for the past couple of days now. And these four walls of confinement have become my best friend since then. I leave out of the room to go to school and that's about it. School was the only thing I looked forward too everyday. I never knew there was so much I had yet to learn. I always took my talent serious but now I'm even more serious and ready to adventure out. I couldn't wait to open up my beauty bar and hire the best hair stylist in Los Angeles to join my team.

I laid in bed awaiting that goodnight call I should be receiving from YG around ten thirtyish. It was weird he wasn't the person Dijon warned me about. The bad guy, the guy that could careless about another human being. He was the polar opposite. Very respectful, caring and generous.

My phone began to ring and vibrate on the nightstand beside my bed as a picture of YG showed on the screen. I rolled over my stomach wildly kicking my legs, screaming into one of the many pillows that was at the head of my bed. I took a deep breath before answering the phone.

"Hello?" I asked trying to catch my breath and contain the smile that formed on my lips.

He chuckled a little. "Why you out a breath?" He asked in raspy tone that would make any young girl melt.

"I was running around with Kiylan." I lied finally catching my breath.

"Aw, what you do today?"

"Nothing at all." I lied again, I actually went out to eat with Jerrell. He called it a date I considered it a dinner with a friend. "What did you do?" I asked already knowing the answer, it was plastered all over Instagram and Twitter.

"I did a couple early shows and chilled with Mustard and some of the homies. We actually gotta go on stage in like five minutes doe."

"You could've called me when you got off of the stage, I wouldn't have mind."

"Yes woulda' been sleep."

After talking on the phone with Keenon for a couple more minutes we ended our call with a goodnight. I could now go to bed sastified. I adjusted my pillows before getting under the covers. I turned the lamp off placing my head on my pillow as if on cue my phone began ringing.

"Hello?" I answered the phone frowning at the unfamiliar number that happened to have an Arizona area code.

"N-Nadia?"

"Speaking who is this?"

"Your father."

"Who?" I asked pulling the phone away from my ear. I didn't have a father, my sperm donor left my mom high and dry while she was pregnant with me and taking care of Dijon.

"Your dad." I shook my head pulling the phone away from my ear ending the call. Somebody was playing a sick joke on me.

My phone kept ringing and I kept hitting decline. After the fifth time of it ring I tapped the answer icon snatching the phone up from the bed.

"Is this somebody playing on my phone? You can honestly go to hell." I yelled into the phone before the person on the other end could speak.