30 || The end.

1⃣ YEAR LATER..

"Wake daddy up Mahogany!" Nadia told her and Keenon's eight month old daughter as she placed her in the center of the bed on all fours. Mahogany excitedly crawled over to her father using him to help her pull herself up in the bed so that she was standing.

"Give him kisses!" Nadia smiled as Mahogany crawled on top of Keenon sucking on his face speaking in baby language before softly slapping his face a few times. She blew a couple spit bubbles letting spit splatter everywhere causing him to stir in his sleep.

Nadia found out she was pregnant with Mahogany and her life changed. To think just two years ago she attempted to commit sucide and now here she is engaged to be married and blessed with a beautiful daughter. She always said she wanted a ring before a baby but God works in mysterious ways right?

"Coco whatchu want fat mommas." Keenon asked calling his daughter by one of the many nicknames he had chosen for her. He chose Coco because of her beautiful chocolate skin complexion she inherited from Nadia. Nadia often called her, her little chocolate baby. Mahogany responded with baby gibberish. "Foreal mommas?" Keenon asked kissing her chubby cheeks watching her laugh up a storm. She was such a daddy's girl she laughed at everything her father did. Keenon was more than excited to receive the news that he had a child on the way, he was beyond ready to become a father every since he laid eyes on Alayjah. He watched how Alayjah and Nadia interacted he wanted to make Nadia the mother of his child more than anything in the world.

"You so silly!" He chuckled wiping the excess slob away from her mouth and chin area with her Daddy's Princess👑 bib.

"Alright chucky girl! Daddy has to get ready, let's go get you fed." Nadia held her arms out for Mahogany to come to her. Mahogany didn't want to leave her father's side. She placed her head on Keenon's chest closing her eyes, pretending to be asleep she learned that from her father at just six months old. Nadia shook her head smiling she stood at the foot of the bed admiring her small family, she couldn't wait to add more children to it. This was a typical morning for them and she wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

"Good morning Nadia." Keenon greeted as he rubbed his daughters back staring intently at his beautiful soon to be wife. He couldn't wait to marry the mother of his child. He wanted to marry her before she got pregnant but they received their bundle of joy earlier than expected.

"Good morning Keenon." Nadia smiled looking down in a nervous manner. It was amazing how he still had that effect on her. When he touched her she got chills, when he spoke to her she got butterflies. She hates to admit it but she still gets shy around him. She looked up to see him still staring at her. She giggled nervously as she tucked her hair behind her ear.

"Derek and Yaya pose to be comin over later." He spoke rubbing his hands through Mahogany's small curls.

"Okay." Nadia mumbled. Some days it hurt her to know her child would never get to meet her older sister, uncle Dijon, cousins, grandmothers or granddads but she still had Derek, Alayjah, Cartier and Yaya which were more family than Dijon and Chanel ever were in her opinion.

Nadia grabbed Mahogany from Keenon so he could get ready for the day. Nadia walked out of the room with Mahogany on her hip she made her way to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen she grabbed a jar of baby food safely putting Mahogany in her high chair. She popped open the jar of baby food and Mahogany began banging on the table of her high chair as she began to drool.

"Mommy baby hungry?" Nadia asked doing an airplane motion with the spoonful of baby food.

"Where you go last night?" Keenon asked wrapping his arms around Nadia's waist placing his face in the crook of her neck as she stood in front of Mahogany's higher chair feeding her a jar of Greber peach flavored baby food.