13 || I'm bool, balm & bollected.

"I'm cool, calm & collected"

Nadia Thompson

"You can't be doing all of this out in the open!" I mumbled against YG's lips as we say in Dijon's living room waiting on him to finish getting ready. Him and YG were going to the studio today.

"You was just yellin fuck Dijon I'm grown a few hours ago!" He mocked in my voice. I gave him a stale face before rolling my eyes.

"Shut up!" I mumbled scooting back to the other side of the couch so that their was distance between us on the couch. Last night YG and I made it official and I didn't feel like I had to tell Dijon just yet because when I did tell him all hell was going to break loose and I was enjoying the semi-peace.

"I got go to the studio tonight you gone come?" YG asked getting comfortable on the couch.

"Actually--"

"Actually--" He mimicked me. I side eyed him and we both began to burst into a fit of laughter. He didn't have to do much to make me laugh.

"Now I'm really not coming, me and Yaya are going to hang out today."

"Me and Yaya this, me and Yaya that. I ain't want you to come to the studio anyways." He mumbled standing up from the couch.

"Jealous? That's why you didn't want me to have her number in the first place?" He nodded his head.

"You always with her!"

"And you always with Derek!"

"That's my nigga and my DJ."

"Whatever. I'm about to grab some clothes from upstairs to take to your house. Yaya should be on her way to pick me up from here." He nodded his head in response. I stood up from the couch walking over to him, I wrapped my arms around his torso standing on my tippy toes and gave him a quick peck on the lips before going to pack a few articles of clothing.

Keenon "YG" Jackson

"Which house is it nigga?" Mustard asked as we slowly drove down the street I picked Nadia up from late last night.

"Tell me you ain't gone kill the nigga. Just beat his ass and leave it at that." I told Mustard as he parked in front of Jerrell house. I needed to be sayin this shit to my damn self. I could feel myself gettin hot.

"I can't tell you shit. This nigga laid hands on my sister G, my baby sister, my blood. You know thats my life. She the only family I got left. He fucked up! You know he did." He mumbled rubbing his hands down his face. I nodded my head in response.

We climbed out the car walking up to Jerrell porch. Mustard started bangin on the door, he was bangin so hard you could hear some metal shit on it rattling.

"Who is it?" Jerrell yelled in a deep. Me and Mustard looked at each other not saying nothin, he continued bangin on the door until he heard locks bein turned.

"What y'all want? Ain't y'all Nadia people?" Jerrell asked opening the door putting his hands in his pocket.

"Fuck we want? Nigga-" Before Mustard could finish what he was sayin my fist connected with Jerrell jaw causin him to stumble off impact. While tryna catch his balance he tripped over his Nike slides he was wearin fallin on the floor.

I stood over him with my fist balled up. I hunched over and began punchin him in his face as thoughts of him hittin Nadia flooded by mind. After a couple swings I was tired so I stood up and began to stomp and kick him in his face by then he was in a cradlin position yellin it was an accident. I didn't care if it was an accident.