22 || Fly me out.

Nadia Thompson

I was exhausted seven hours at school on my feet and then I had three heads to do. I laid in Keenon's bed enjoying the peace and quiet. He was at the studio and hopefully he'd stay there until later I was attempting to take a thirty minute nap before my next client came.

"Babeeee!" I heard YG yell as I heard the front door open and close. I sighed placing a pillow over my head hoping he'd get the hint that I was sleep or at least attempting to go to sleep.

I felt the bed dip in and my ass being played with.

"Where you get all this from?" He asked sending a smack to my ass.

"Keenon please!" I whined rolling over on my back mugging him.

"What you doin?" He asked climbing into the bed laying beside me.

"Sleeping! I have three clients to do, school was annoying let me be baby please."

"Mm, nah!" He shook his head placing it on my stomach. After a few minutes of silence between the two of us I slowly shut my eyes attempting to fall asleep once again.

"I saw Kennedy and she was lookin--"

"Lookin what?" I asked opening one of my eyes looking down at him still resting on my stomach.

"Eh, sprung out." He mumbled with the back of his head facing me.

"Good answer." I spoke closing my eyes. I finally heard the tv cut on which meant he'd finally leave me alone. I felt him moving as he began to put his hand up my shirt. I sighed, that was his favorite position to lay when he laid on me.

____

"Girl this house is nice, you must be fucking with some baller ass nigga." My client spoke as we walked through the foyer. I internally rolled my eyes. I was so ready to open up my own shop so I wouldn't have to have females running in and out of YG's house.

"Actually I'm not." I lied, it was really none of her business who I was messing with. As we turned the corner to head down the hall to the room where I do hair there stood YG with his back facing us he was on the phone, it sounded like a business call.

"Oh really than who is that?" She asked nodding her head towards YG. I let her question fall upon deaf ears.

"Ay baby I'm finna run out you want something?" I heard YG ask before he appeared in the doorway.

"No, I'm okay." I yawned continuing to finish the goddess braids I was doing on my client.

"You sure?" I nodded my head. "Come here." He waved me over. I quickly finished up the single braid before walking over to him. We stepped out the room.

"You straight?" He asked studying me.

"Yeah, I'm just tired." I smiled.

"You sure?" I nodded my head before wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You not working yoself too hard is you?" I shook my head no against his chest, lying. I knew I was working myself to hard I was mentally and physically drained but I couldn't stop. If I want it I had to work for it.