9 || Sh*t not the same.

Keenon "YG" Jackson

I laid in the bed with my hands behind my head watchin the top of Kennedy head bob up and down below my waist followed by slurpin sounds. I removed my hand from behind my head placing it on the back of her head guidin her. I pushed her head down until I heard her gaggin' for air. She smacked my hands off of her head lookin into my eyes letting my d*ck slide out her mouth.

"I told you I don't like when you do that." She purred in between kisses as she kissed my inner thigh draggin her nails in a circular motion. She wrapped her soft hands around my shaft strokin it softly starin into my eyes, I looked down at her with hooded eyes.

My mind drifted off to Nadia, she been on my mind heavy lately. We ain't been spendin a lot of time together like we use to cause she been with some nigga. And when we is around each other she either on the phone with him or textin him.

Kennedy slapped my chest gettin my attention after I busted my nut and she cleaned me up. "YG, do you hear me?" She asked wipin her mouth with the back of her hand.

"Huh?" I asked rubbin my chest absently still thinkin bout Nadia.

"I said favor for a favor, this ain't that." I wasn't bout to eat this bitch out, too many off the homies slid up in that, raw. I'm cool on that.

"I ain't inna mood right now. I got you later though." I mumbled. She smacked her lips climbin out of the bed. "You--" she shook her head fixin the ponytail on the top of her head. "I'll be in the other room, you ain't been yo self lately." She took one last look at me before walkin out of the room. She was right. Ever since Nadia told she was seein this nigga I been off my game. Not to sound like no sucka ass nigga but what could that nigga possibly have that I don't got? I climbed out of the bed pullin my boxers up headin to my bathroom to take a quick shower before startin my day. I had a studio session with the homie Charley Hood.

Nadia Thompson

My clientele was finally building itself and I couldn't be anymore happier. I've been trying to keep my distance from YG so I kept myself busy with school and doing hair.

"Hello?" I asked placing my phone between my ear and shoulder as I began braiding my clients hair for her install.

"Is this Nadia?" A women asked on the other line.

"Yes this is may I ask who's calling?"

"Girl, this Yaya!" When I heard it was Yaya my professional voice went right out the window. I thought she was a new or returning client.

"Oh, hey boo! Wassup?" I laughed adjusting my phone.

"Hey Daequan and Derek do not want us to be friends! They both kept giving me the wrong number saying it was yours. But I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch so we can get to know each other. If your not busy I know you be slayin the girls during the day." She laughed.

"They are some haters! I'm glad you got the number cause YG and I haven't even been talking but I'm free girl. Noonish? I have one head to finish up."

"I don't want to be nosey soI'm not going to ask what happen. Noonish is fine. I'll text you the address of the restaurant. It's a really nice Italian restaurant."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I ended the phone call getting ready to place it on the vanity behind myself just then phone vibrated indicating I had a text. I rolled my eyes as Jerrell's name popped up. I was getting annoyed with him, he was becoming needy and clingy, not the good, cute needy either. If I wasn't doing hair or at school we needed to be texting, talking or with each other. He wasn't giving me the space I needed. To top it all off, I wasn't into him how I was when we first started talking. I lose interest fast. Maybe it's because I know who I want I just can't have him.