24 || Im fine, I promise.

Nadia Thompson

"I always thought you was bald head." YG spoke over the Trina that was blaring throughout the bathroom making his presence known. I'd just taken my sew in down and was in the process of prepping it for a wash and deep conditioning.

"And I always thought you were ugly!" I mumbled sectioning my hair into four equal parts, combing it out. He smacked his lips. I watched him through the mirror as he waved me off walking up behind me.

"Lies!" He shook his head. I laughed dropping my arms to my side they began to get sore after combing through my thick hair. He stepped closer to me pressing his front into my butt as he placed his lips upon my neck.

"YG!" I mumbled already knowing his next move. "I'm trying to do my hair." I whined wiggling out of his grasp.

"I like you nappy headed." He smiled attempting to run his fingers through my hair only to get his fingers tangled in it.

"Bye!" I laughed unwrapping his arms from around my waist. I pushed him towards the bathroom door closing the door behind him. He was apparently full of jokes this morning.

"Nadia!" He yelled from the other side of the door knocking on it.

"Would you leave me alone for an hour and thirty minutes while I do my hair?" I yelled back. I heard mumbling before he began banging on the door making a beat. I shook my head laughing as I picked back up the comb that rested on the corner of the sink.

____

"Stop I need to get ready for school." I giggled pushing YG off of me. I quickly stood up from the bed almost losing my balance I quickly sat down back down on the bed.

"You straight?" YG asked sitting up in the bed. I nodded my head laughing trying to
play it off.

"Yesh, I just got light headed and lost my a balance. You know when you stand up to fast and that funny feeling happens?" He nodded his head continuing to study me. I licked my lips tucking my hair behind my ear standing up from the bed.

____

I stood at my station at school working on a models hair for the hair show.

"Nadi I can't believe we are about to graduate." Juju one of the girls I connected with the most in this school said as she twirled around in her chair.

"Exactly, they not ready for us!" I giggled as I added the finishing touch to my models hair. One reason I connect with Juju was because of her ambition and desire regardless of her personal issues.

"They really not Touched By Ju, Let Me Do
You!" We both irrupted in laughter. I told her that she needed a new slogan because it sounded sexual but she refused.

"Juju!" I laughed picking up the flat iron I'd dropped on the floor. I quickly stood up and became light headed and dizzy.

"I'll be right back." I told Juju, I figured I needed something to drink. I turned around to walk away and head to the office where we kept snacks and drinks of any sort. My legs grew weak and everything blacked out around...

____

Keenon "YG" Jackson