19 || When he's not near.

Nadia Thompson

YG was on some small tour in Texas with his crew, I've should've went especially since they were visiting my hometown but I didn't want to It'd only bring up memories of my mother and these past few days I've been struggle to stay afloat. I'm missing my mom more than ever right about now. I just want her to finally be proud of me, see how happy I am. I want her to meet Keenon she's probably disapprove of him because of his appearance but once she would've gotten to know him she'd fall in love with him.

"Get out yo feelings he gone FaceTime you cry baby." Yaya laughed, she was sitting on the couch across from me with a small bowl of sliced pineapples sitting on her stomach.

"He needs to hurry up!" I grumbled throwing my head back on the headrest of the couch. I sighed s dramatic sigh before rolling my eyes. I smiled as my phone vibrated in my lap. I did a little dance before accepting the FaceTime call.

"Hey baby!" I smiled as I held my phone up with one hand and ran my fingers through y hair with the other one.

"Wassup." He smiled. I looked across the living room to see Yaya staring at me laughing.

"What are you doing?" I asked standing up from the couch walking out of the living room.

"Shit, just landed on my way to the hotel now." He mumbled.

"Oh, sounds fun." I spoke sarcastically rolling my eyes plopping down on the bed.

"Should a came!" He laughed shaking his head.

"I'm busy." I pouted, I wasn't in the position to be taking days off of work and school just to go out of town. In about six months I'd be able to go where I please when ever I please, patience is key.

"With school." He spoke in a voice he swore up and down sounded like mine.

"Exactly, and I told you I don't sound like that."

"How you gone tell me what you sound like to me?" I opened my mouth but quickly closed it, he actually had a point.

"Shut up! I was going to tell you I miss you but never mind." I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"Damn foreal?" I nodded my head. "Well guess what!"

"What?" I interrogated.

"If you would've came you could've been right here." He titled the phone down on his pelvic area. I straight faced him before giving him the middle finger.

"Do it again." I laughed before sticking my middle finger up again.

"When?" He asked reaching around the phone, he placed a blunt to his lips inhaling.

"You're so childish!" I shook my head laughing.

"You good? You need anything?" He questioned before taking three quick pulls from the blunt.

"Yes I'm fine. If I needed something you wouldn't be able to give it to me."

"That's what you need?" He asked smirking. "I'll fly you out!" I shook my head laughing at him.