Chapter 7

*If you like this book so far, please spread the word guys. Thanks a million!!!! Love you!****

Pic aug made in m/m.

Kierra POV-

I walked into my apartment to the sound of roars of laughter. This had gone on everyday this week. And quite frankly it was annoying.

Him drawing her pictures. Her staying late and them discussing life. One night she fell asleep on his chest. I didn't bother to wake her. I just closed the door and went about my business.

She had even put him on one of her YouTube workout videos and the comments were crazy. Yeah she's like this YouTube health guru.

"Bev he's so cute.

Bev he's so adorable.

You guys are so cute together.

Blah fucking blah." 😒

I rolled my eyes just thinking about it and went to my room to change out of my work clothes.

There was a knock at my door.

"What?" I said annoyed. Knowing it was one of the two little love birds. 😷

"It's me Bev. Can I come in?"

No. I said mentally.

"Yeah." I said out loud.

"Work got you sour I see." She had on a sports bra and spandex shorts. I bet he loved that.

Three years with no sex having ass. Yes the shade is real. 😩

"Auggie's going to stay with me tonight. That okay?"

"Auggie? Y'all got nick names now?" I got my shirt out my drawer.

"Why don't you like him? He's sweet I promise you." She smiled.

"I'll believe it when I see it."

"Anyway do you mind?" She sat on the edge of my bed.

"I'm not his keeper Bev. In fact let him move in with you." I changed into my clothes.

"What did he do to you?"

"I'm sick of discussing him. So you guys have fun." I gave a fake smile.

"Whatever. we're going to the lake tonight. Might be back late didn't want to be rude as you always are towards him."

"Good riddens to you and jail bird." I went in the kitchen.

August looked at me hearing what I said as he was sitting on the couch with an overnight bag on his lap.

"Gonna go straighten up the room then we can go Aug." Bev told him and gave me a mean look.

I washed my hands in the sink which faced the living room. Meaning you could see into it and August was looking at me.

"May I help you?" I shut off the water.

"I didn't know I needed your permission for my eyes to go where they want."

"You don't. Just keep them off of me." I snapped.

He chuckled and let his head rest on the couch, shaking his head.

I looked in the fridge to get something to eat. I pulled out some leftover Salmon from yesterday.

"I'm ready." Bev came out from the back with her workout may, and gym bag.

August got up.

"Bye Ki." Bev said.

"Bye." I said dryly.

LEAP OF FAITHOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara