It'll Be Ours

Jean-Michel Basquiat in m/m.

Kierra POV –

I turned on Tamar's new album. My favorite song blasted from the speakers -Angels and Demons. It had a nice little Caribbean vibe.

"Ki turn that off." Aug said underneath the covers.

I ignored him and opened the blinds full blast. I did a seductive "dutty wine" holding both ends of the curtain.

Unimpressed he put the covers over his face and turned the other way.

"Ki."

I continued to sing along to the song. And do my best rendition of what I thought was West Indian sexy dances. In my mind I was getting it. 💃

"Ki! Turn that shit off." Aug mumbled.

"Get up." I got on the bed and danced on top of him. Grinding on his waist. It was more of his butt. He was laying on his stomach.

"We in New York. Wake up!!" I got up, swung my hair like Beyonce and turned toward the window to do a sultry wine. He grabbed my ankle making me fall on the bed.

"Turn it off." He wanred.

"Kill joy." I got off the bed and turned it off.

"Fareal Aug get up. Kris wants us to meet him."

We had flew into New York last night and Kris surprised us by getting us our own room. He didn't want us seeing the thots he was bringing back and forth to his room.

"What time is it?" He mumbled underneath the stack of covers on his head.

"12. So you gotta get up now. "

He sighed, but didn't move.

"What he want? Can't I just chill till the concert tonight?"

"No you cannot chill. Get up." I smacked his butt underneath the covers.

I went in the bathroom and started washing my face and brushing my teeth.

He sleepily came in soon after to pee. He finished up, washed his hands then turned on the shower.

"Make sure it's not super hot Aug, you be trying to burn me."

"You not taking a shower with me." He took off his clothes.

"Why?"

"You know why. Shower to you equals sex. And you still on punishment." He got in.

"Really August?"

"Yes I know you. And I meant it when I said no sex. So take your horny ass out the washroom until I get done."

Okay. While he was rub-a-dub-dubbing. I filled up a cup on the sink with some cold water and kindly went to the back of the shower curtain and threw it on his naked behind.

"Kierra!" He screamed angry.

I laughed and hurriedly closed the door. I plopped on the bed. It's true he hadn't had sex with me for almost three weeks.

Nothing made him give in. Not kisses. Not touching. Not even walking around naked enticed him to give into his punishment.

And it didn't help that him working at the stables was getting his body right. Doing all that lifting. His arms were more muscular and yes his stomach was going from a flat pack to a six pack.

His body was going from anorexic to Drake (the new drake body) real quick. 💦😘😍🙌😩

You know how sometimes people on drugs have to be weened off of drugs gradually. They can't just stop cold turkey or they could get sick and die. I was getting sick and slowly dying from this lack of sex.  😩