Sensitive Artist

**** I put the doc their watching in the m/m it's on YouTube. It's pretty cool you should watch it."

Kierra POV-

I woke up to sun peering in my eyes. I was laid on Aug's golden chest, our legs intertwined. Still naked from the affairs of last night. My head moved up and down with the rhythm of his chest.

I moved my head to his pillow and stared at his sleeping face, that was turned toward mine.

He looked so perfect. Tiny freckles peppered his nose. His lips were light pink tinted, perfectly plump and kissable. His silky smooth skin was blemish free, except for a small scar on his chin that was partially covered by his beard.

His hair in a free fro like shape, adorned with loose coils that were messily thrown about.

(Side note: I am in love with Aug's curly fro he had a couple of days ago.)

I blushed thinking about how lucky I had become. How this home intruder, became my man. I'm joking about the home intruder part, but he was starting to make me feel some type of way. I of course wanted sex, but last night I didn't get that.

The way he catered to me, the way he catered to my body so gently, the way he stared in my eyes as he was inside me, the way he spoke to me in soft low tones in my ear as we moved in unison, the way he made sure I came before he did, that was not just sex. It was an experience. An experience I wouldn't trade for the world and it made me feel--- I don't know, closer to him. And it made me feel all girly inside. Like a high school crush that winks at you.

I softly kissed his lips. He didn't wake up. I didn't want him to. I just wanted to stare at him? Is that creepy? Even if it is, I don't care. I just wanted to look at what was mine. Make sure it was real.

Yes people this is the stage where you go from like to love. Well I'm not quite at the love stage yet. It's a little early. But I'm in the middle and the scale is heavily tipping toward loves favor.

He opened his eyes.

"Good morning sunshine." I looked in his eyes dreamy like and kissed his lips.

"What's up." He said groggily. His eyes filled with that just waking up puffiness.

"What you want for breakfast?"

"Whatever you cook is fine." He scratched his head.

"So that's what we'll do I'll make you breakfast and then we can watch the documentary."

He looked at me.

"You know you don't have to if you don't want to. I'll still give you mo." He chuckled.

"I want to.I want to know about the things that make you happy."

"Okay then."

"I'm going to go take a shower then cook for you." I pecked his lips then got up to clean up.

I took my shower, brushed my teeth and washed my face then threw on some clean clothes.

"Babe let me see your computer." Aug yawned asked me still laying in our fort.

I got my computer off my bed and handed it to him, then went in the kitchen to cook his breakfast. I decided on a Farmer's omelette and diced red potatoes.

I got out all the ingredients I needed and started to cook.

"Ki."

"What's up?" I looked from the kitchen out to him in the living room.