Getting My Miracle Watts

Kierra POV -

We had an awesome day yesterday exploring NYC before we had to make it back for Mila's concert.

Then we went to the concert and seeing Kris on stage was just so inspiring. Knowing he grinded so hard. And now being here. Never quitting. Never listening to negativity. Never getting discouraged even when my mom kicked him out, just really made realize I need to go harder. Me and Aug both. We deserved to live the life we dreamed of and we had to do what it took to get there.

I looked over at Aug who was sleep. I kissed his cheek. Then his lips. He opened his eyes.

"Good morning." I smiled and rubbed my thumb against his cheek.

"Good Morning." He rubbed his eyes.

"Wasn't it inspiring to see Kris up there?"

"It was. He was getting it." Aug chuckled.

"I know. It reminded me, we got to go hard." I laughed.

"Yeah."

We looked at each other for a minute. I got on top of him and started kissing his neck.

"Not now Ki." He moved me off of him and went to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

You know at first I was just thinking he was stubborn. Wanting to prove he won the argument. But this was starting to wear on me.

I mean I kept myself up. Hygiene and otherwise. I was an absolutely gorgeous girl in my opinion. No I wasn't skinny, but skinny didn't equate beautiful. Beautiful didn't have a size.

Although he hadn't called me that lately. Wow. I'm just realizing that. 😳

My mind started to think to what if he was passing time until he got on his feet to leave me for some Miracle Watts looking chick.

You know that's what most mean do. Pass time with the one that holds them down then move on to something better.

I heard Mike Epps do a joke once talking about his oldest daughter's mother. He said something to the affect of when you not famous you don't know any better so you have sex with women who look like James Brown. But you can't take them on the red carpet when you famous so you upgrade. And it was a joke. And it was funny, but all jokes have a hint of truth.

Maybe I was his James Brown and Miracle was carving pumpkins somewhere just waiting in he cut to be the one he could take to his art shows when he made it big.

(I couldn't resist. Sorry Miracle girl lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂)

He opened the door of the bathroom and got back in bed, getting under the covers.

"Why you not laying down?" He asked me when he saw I was sitting up on my knees looking at him.

"Are you gay?"

"What?" He laughed. "Ki go to sleep."

He laid down and closed his eyes.

"No that's a legitimate question. Are you?"

He opened his eyes. "You seriously asking me some shit like that?"

"Yes I am. You were in jail and niggas turn gay in there I hear."

"Would I be laid up with you if I was?"

"Well that's the thing. You haven't really been laid up with me. You sleep with me yes. Kiss me every now and then but that's about it. So it's either that or you think I'm unattractive and you're using me until you can get your Miracle Watts."

"You talking out the side of your neck right now." He turned over.

"No I want to know. Which one is it!" I yelled.

He got up and sat up.

"Fine. I'm unattracted to you. And passing time until I can get my Miracle
Watts. There it's out." He got off the bed to put clothes on.

"You motherfucker." I picked up the remote and threw it at him. He ducked.

"Don't throw shit at me."

I started finding anything I could to throw at him. I charged at him and started hitting him as hard as I could.

I heard banging at the door.

"What the hell going on?" I heard Kris's voice.

Aug pushed me to the floor hard where I fell. Opened the door and walked out.

I curled up on the floor and cried.

"Ki what is wrong." Kris rushed in.

"Keep him away from me."

"He hit you?"

"I don't want to talk about it." I went in the bathroom and slammed the door. Locking it.

"Ki!" Kris knocked on it.

"Just go Kris."'I yelled through the tears.

August POV-

"Does it look like I hit your sister? Look at my fucking face?" My lip was swollen and bleeding from Ki hitting on me with her hard ass fists.

"What happened to us coming to New York and having a good time bruh. Like what is this shit? Don't y'all get sick of fighting?"

I sat in Kris's hotel room chair, putting the towel with the ice on my face.

"What's going on man?" Kris looked at me. "Somebody better say something or both y'all ass going home."

"Ki come asking me if I was gay."

"gay?"

"Yeah cause we ain't had sex in a while. So she's like it can only be two things. Either I'm gay or I think she unattractive."

"And you said..."

"I thought she was unattractive."

"Bruh..."

"I only said that shit because I was mad she was asking stupid ass questions. I didn't mean that. Why would I be with her if I'm not attracted to her? I thought she was beautiful from the moment I saw her the first day I got at to y'all crib. Even though she was being an ass to me."

"So why y'all ain't been..."

"Because I'm sick of just having sex with no intimacy. We started off doing that too quickly. Camp I got nobody left in this world but you and Ki bruh. Nobody. My mom gone. Pops. I'm the only child. I don't want me and Ki relationship to be based purely off of sex because when that's gone so will the relationship. I wanna take the time to know her, Know her. Not just her body. I know that. But her spirit. And I can't do that if every two seconds she jumping on me. And it is hard. Almost as hard as doing my time. Because me and Ki do our thing ya understand me."

"Too much." Kris said shaking his head.

"Sorry." I chuckled. "But I challenged myself to see how long I could last without it. Just being around her, not her body. Enjoying her, not her body. Because she's important to me, not her body."

"And you couldn't just tell her that?"

"I'm not letting her win an argument." I shook my head.

Kris sucked his teeth. "Neither one of y'all know when to take the L. That's why this shit happened last time. But Ki took the L last time. It's your turn. You were wrong."

I sighed. I knew what I had to do. And it didn't include Miracle Watts.

Miracle Watts Stan's stay out my comments I purely did this for entertainment. Take your fanaticism elsewhere.