Chapter 12- Bad Mood and Attitudes

**** I'm going to start putting chapter titles.

Ki in the/m."

Kierra POV-

"Hey Kierra can you come in my office." Gabby called my desk phone.

"Sure." I gave a fake smile looking at her through the glass then hanging up the phone.

I let out a sigh as my smile disappeared and headed toward's her office.

"You wanted to see me?" I came in her office, closing the door behind me.

"I missed you yesterday. I hope you're alright the doctor's appointment and all."

"Yeah. The doc gave me some meds, but I should be fine."

"Great. I don't know what I would do without you." She gave a smile.

I fake smiled back, but mentally I was rolling my eyes.

"Sick or not tho work must go on and you not being here put me back. So I'm going to need a 50 page summary on all these files by the end of today.

She pointed to three boxes in the corner. It had to be like 300 files.

"50 pages. Gabby I can't do that all today."

"You chose to take off putting me behind and I have to make my presentation to the marketing associates by the end of the week."

"Thanks." She smiled, patted me on my back and left out.

"Bitch." I mumbled.

I dragged the boxes one by one to my desk, then put my head in my hands.

It was no way I was going to get through 300 files today, in order to do a 50 page summary of all them. They don't give you this much shit in college!

I pulled out one file, which had to be 20 pages worth of documents. I put my headphones in, listening to Kid Fury and Crissles podcast the read, which remotely kept me entertained while I was in this hell hole and went to work.

I opened Word and started typing a summary of the first file, when I heard the gchat sound.

I clicked on my email to see a message.

AAlsina: Ki!

I smiled seeing this had to be Aug.

KierraWalker: hey you! Since when you get a gchat?

AAlsina: since yo boy trying to get a job. All the apps say I need an email. I feel so stupid, trying to learn how to set up this email shit. Watching tutorials and stuff. Kris let me see his computer.

KierraWalker: it's not hard you'll get it. And what you don't know, I'll help. 😄

AAlsina: aight. You coming home regular time?

KierraWalker: no. 😔 my boss gave me a huge amount of work. I might not even see home.

AAlsina: is it hard?

KierraWalker: just time consuming.

AAlsina: I'll come up there and help if you need it.

KierraWalker: that's sweet, but I got it. Gabby would flip.

I saw Gabby walking back to her office and I immediately exited out of gchat and went to work.

I didn't take a lunch break. Hoping it would make the day go by faster and help me get this work done.

Bad choice. Now my fingers were utterly exhausted and everybody had left except of course but me. I begged Gabby to let me go home and I'd even finish first thing tomorrow but she claimed she needed them tonight.