Planning The Girls Day

That awful moment when I have the worst writers block....
•••••••••••
I cradled Cameron in the crook of my arm and held Jason's hand in the other as we headed to the car, going to pick up Ryan. It seemed as though I was doing a wonderful job at containing my excitement, because Jason was jabbering on and on about his day with Sam and his other friends in the day care. The concept of school was still new to him, because he'd only been there for a little under a month. Cam wasn't crying, simply staring up at me in wonder with his large green eyes. He was about two months old, and I had learned that he loved listening to music. So as soon as I buckled both of the boys in, I turned up the radio and Cameron began to smile.
Ryan hopped into the front seat and waved to Sophia.

"Bye Soph!" She shyly waved back once she saw me in the driver's seat.

"Bye Ryan. Hi Charlotte." I gave her a smile.

"Hey girl!" I motioned her closer to the car, knowing that even though we had to go, I had to ask her. "You free next week...say Thursday?" She looked confused.

"Yeah why?"

"We'll have a girls day." Her face erupted into a giant smile.

"Really?" I winked at her.

"Yup. I gotta run, but I'll see you then!" She laughed and waved as I pulled the car out of the parking lot, butterflies pounding in my stomach. Ryan raised his eyebrow.

"Excited to get home Carl?" I nodded but didn't say anything.

Oh Ryan. Poor poor Ryan. What he didn't know was that we were so NOT going home.

----
I'm sorry it's so short but I have no ideas at the moment (probably because it's midnight and I'm exhausted). If any of you have suggestions just comment or send me a personal message.

Have the bestest night wherever you are.