I'll Start

Hey Guys,
Wattpad is kinda like a second family, so even though most of you will skip this, I'm still saying it for those few of you who'll keep reading.

I've been having trouble with a certain friend, someone who I was close to for almost six years. When we were younger, we planned out our futures starting with the scary high school and ending at retirement.

It's really funny how that changes in literally a millisecond right?

One day we were laughing about donuts and the next....well cyberbullying might be a good way to put it.

It's like there's a burning pit in my stomach that keeps telling me:
Another person in your life gone, another time that it's all your fault.

I'm just done with feeling powerless, done with being pushed around and freakin DONE with being the person people come running back to. Because you know what? Even though I'm certainly NOT popular, I don't even have two friends and I'm not a super model by any means....

I'm kinda ready to just be me. And that seems like a perfect goal.

So whoever bothered to read this, I have a challenge for you:

Comment or Personal Message me one word that describes YOU. Not the jock, the geek, the bad boy or the cheerleader- the YOU that's not normally shown to the world.

I'll start----

Lonely.