Kiss Me Baby

This book has over 1k. That's seriously insane.....HI EVERYONE WHEREVER YOU ARE. HI MOM- SEE I TOLD YOU I HAVE TALENT.

She's not even reading this...awkward.

Warning- this chapter has some sexual content (a lot of it). If you want to skip this chapter because it makes you feel uncomfortable, that's okay too. I'll write a short summary next chapter just so you have an overview. Spoiler alert; it was only just a dream.

On WiTh ThE sToRy
••••••••••••••••••••
Those few days with Jesse and my brothers in that small little cottage had to be some of the best times I'd ever spend away from the normal world. We drove back home three days later, all of us upset that we had to leave our own private little place. Jesse didn't touch on the mother subject again and I honestly think he forgot about it. Hopefully.

We walked into the house late Sunday night, probably around eleven. All of us had school the next day, so I encouraged Ryan and Jase to sleep in the car ride home, which took probably four and a half hours due to traffic. Jesse left in his car around the same time, giving me a hug and promising to see me at school.

As I pulled into the driveway, I glanced in the mirror and saw Jason and Cam fast asleep, and next to me Ryan was leaning his head on the window. I had them change into their pj's and brush their teeth before they left, so that they would be able to head straight to bed. I tapped Ryan lightly on the shoulder and he slowly opened his eyes, not fully awake.

"We're home buddy." He yawned and he began to look more awake, though his voice was still husky from sleep.

"Want me to carry Jason in?"

"Yeah, that'd be great." He nodded and opened his door, letting the bone-chilling air inside the vehicle. I heard it shut and then the back door open, and Ryan lifted the three-year-old out of the car seat. I took my house keys out and then closed my own door, unbuckling Cam and pulling the blanket over his tiny body. His eyes opened but he didn't cry, just stared at me. Ryan and I trudged up to the house and I unlocked it with one hand, knowing that I would get the luggage the next day because I was too exhausted to bring the heavy bags inside.

Ryan tucked Jason into bed and I placed Cam in the crib within my room. Kissing Ryan on the head, I watched as he walked down the hall to his bedroom, tripping over his own feet.

"Te amo (I love you) Carl."

"Love you too kiddo."

It seemed as if I had just laid my head on the pillow when I heard voices outside. Bracing myself for the worst, I opened the front door and saw my mother and Donny arguing loudly. She was wearing fishnet stockings and a skirt short enough to be considered a belt. I wanted to close my eyes and scream in frustration, but I couldn't.

"What's going on?" The boy turned to me and I saw anger in my mother's eyes.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" I wasn't going to tell her where or who we were with, so I just said,

"It was winter break Mom. I took the boys on vacation." I saw her hand raise, but I ducked and she missed my cheek.

"The hell you did!"

"Don't you duck away from her whore!" Donny's voice was deeper and louder, making me want to cringe. His teeth shone against his mocha colored skin, contrasting with my mother's cream colored complexion and my slightly tanner one. He was tall, definitely 6"5 or over....and very, very muscular, which meant I had to approach the situation carefully.

"Mom, come inside." She was chomping on her gum and I saw her hands clench into fists.

"Don't 'Mom' me. I don't want to be your mother." Even though I could smell the alcohol wafting off of her like perfume, the words still cut me like a knife.