1~Dreamers Drinks

Jade pov.
The sky was grey, rain drops played by the window playing, drip-drop-drip-drop-drip-drop, the sounds of cars honking at each other, the sounds of footsteps coming closer to my table at the corner.
"uhhh, hey babe" I look up to see Tavros Nitram lifting my chin kissing my cheek and he sat beside me.

Im Jade Harley. A 25 year old. My hair is a dark shade of brown that went to my bottom jaw. Im in a formal relationship with Tavros Nitram. I live in a small apartment with my room mate Vriska Serket in the big apple. Im a musician at this bar called 'Dreamers drinks'.

"Jade you uhh okay?" Tavros asked taking my hand. His touch was so cold.... "uhh Jade?" Tavros said tugging on my shoulder "uhhh Jade Harley" I finally snapped out of it "oh sorry I was thinking about the gig tonight at work" he modded his head in agreement. This was normal. Most of the time I'll zone out, we usally eat at this restaurant exactly at 12:25 for lunch on mondays and fridays. 'We' chatted , most likely Tavros bragging about stuff, and I had to go and leave for work.

I walk into the purple/yellow building. "Aye! Look wvho it is!" Cronus said behind the table. He was the owner/bartender of the 'Dreamers drinks' along with his husband, Kankri Vantas. "Oh hello jade!" Kankri said walking up to me "hey guys" I said with alittle wave. I Cronus went back to clean the conter while me and Kankri walked and talked about tonight gig.

"So, I'll have someone rap out the song with you-" I then stop walking and lift a brow "rap?" Kankri nodded "well yes, sorry if that triggered a nevus or anything but he's a really good rapper!" Kankri went on and on "okay okay." I said walking to the back sound proof room. I went over to pick up my bass and plugged it in playing a random beat.

I look around the empty room, no one in sight. I took Cronus old fashion guitar and sat down playing a song im making.

I had everything but the lyrics figured out.

As I played I started singing
"I love you was his last words~" I sang. I didnt stop. She heard the door open and closed I dont really care about it. I mean the only one that comes in here is Kankri, Cronus, Meenah, Feferi, and well me. I then played deeper "the-lights-came-way-to-fast but she cried his name~" I said singing deeper but louder "but now its all away~" I said sharp "the memory of his days was all away~" I sang "she cried his named she just wanted to run awayyy! The pain she's in! Now its all gone away! From his blonde hair to his r-red shoes..."

woah... that hit me hard... I mean its been 3 years since I last saw him... I still cant get over him...

I stop playing feeling the liquid froming in my eyes "stupid song" I muttered to myself "really? I thought it was cool." Said a male vocie...the vocie..could it be? Ha! No! He's in Houston Texas! Far far away from boston NewYork! I didnt bother to look up.

"Its stupid. -sniff- I-i mean its just so..gr!" I said shutting my eyes. I took off my glasses burring my face in my hands. "God this is so stupid!" I said to myself "im just so stupid!" I told myself again. I then felt a hand grabbing my wrist on my right leaving me cover my face with my left hand, hiccuping to myself. "Aye. Listen to me you aren't stupid." The male from earlier said sternly. Man... I forgot he was even here!

"How would you know. Im stupid." I said calming myself down.
"Because I just do. Now stfu and never tell your self that. Your amazing." I could help but to snicker "what?" I finally calm down still closing my eyes and covering my face "its funny that your saying it. Your a complete stranger and you think you know me." He then sighed "yea. Strangers. So what was the song about?" The vocie asked changing the topic I shook my head "some old stuff that happened in the past." "Cool. Sound kinda deep." I just shrug it off. "So what are you doing here?" I said not wanting to think about... Dave Strider... "I got this call and they wanted me to play tonight with their singer the 'Witch'. Actually thinking bout it I assume she's you?" I chuckled and nodded "yea. Thats me."

"So whats your real name?" He asked chuckling.

I removed my hand and ruffled my hair "they call me harls but the names Jade Harley-" I then opened my eyes putting on my glasses "and you are-" I then looked at him

Oh my god
Its him...really him

"Jade...." he whispered to himself.

B-UMP

My eyes widen

B-UMP

"D-d-dave...."