5~ Jaden

Dave then put on his pants and sat in front of me taking his shades off "Jade whats wrong" Im not moving. I'll never move. "Jade answer me" he said taking my hand holding it. "Jade please just answer me" I stayed still. No even moving my eyes. "Jade please d-dont do this to me" tears formed in his eyes his voice was soft but yet was cracking. "J-jade" he then pulled me into a hug. My face into his chest him rocking me back n forth "please... i dint wanna lose you too...." he said almost sobbing.

Lose me?
I think he already did.
But me too?
What does that mean?

"Jade please this is how Bro d-died" he coked on his words hugging me tighter. Bro....his best friend... the one who looked after him as a child... he's....dead...
When? How? Why? So many questions! Such a fragile topic.

He cried hard holding onto me "Jade please" he choked out. I blinked. I slowly moved my hand and rubbed his back softly. He cried harder this time "......i love you...."
Just as friends!
Friends say I love you!

After a while of me comforting him my phone rang. Dave finally let go of me and I got up and answered the phone

"Hello?"
"UH HI IS VR1SK4 TH3R3?"
That voice sounds so... familiar
"Oh no she's out with her friends-"
"OK4Y W3LL T3LL H3R T3R3Z1 IS COM1NG OV3R."
"Oh! Uh okay I'll let her know-"
"TH4NKS."
she then hung up.

Terezi... why dies that sound so familiar...

I put the phone back and looked at Dave. He was wrap with the sheets and lay down sleeping. He looks kinda cute when he's sleeping- NO! BAD JADE! WORST JADE!
I DONT want him back in my life! He's just a distraction. Today I'll meet Tavros and talk to him. It was just an accident!

Hey Tavros! Look about this moring , it was a BIG misunderstanding. You see my old Ex came and he asked to stay the night and we slept with each other because of a thrunder storm!
Perfect! That'll work haha...hah...im screw.

I walked over to my closet and dig up my old blue box I sighed and opened it up. I found John old note and my old benders...

I took a binder and went to my bathroom and put it on. I went back in the room and found a dark green cache and a old blue t-shirt. I put on the clothes and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled and webt back to Dave and sat down infront of him.

"Psst, Dave" I said shaking him softly "w-what" he then opened a eye and saw me. His eyes widen "j-jaden" he said smiling alittle "hello Dave" I said chuckling he then pulled me or 'Jaden' into a hug "Im missed you so so much" I hugged back "I miss you too Dave" he then kissed my cheek causing me to blush "Jaden can you promise me something" I nodded "yea?" He then let go of me and took my hand "no matter what happens dont forget about me...dont forget about....u-us"he said tearing up I nodded smiling "I promise I won't Dave" he then stood up "how about one last date?" He said smiling I smirk and stood up "of course, Bro" Dave then chuckled and ruffled my short spikey brown hair.