2~Cars

The door opened I truned my head to see Cronus "Oi, Wvitch wve got someone that wants to-" Cronus then looked at me "wvhats going" he said looking consider look. I shook my head and put my stuff on the table and stood up.

I feelt and tug on my wrist "Jade-" I lift my hand. I don't want to hear him. I don't want see him. I don't want to feel anything for him. What he did to me, what he did to US. That can never be fixed. None. He broke me. I cant even stand going on a date because of him. 4 years of dating and he wants to end us? What was I? Was I a doll to keep him enterian through collage? Was I just something he got sick of? What was I to him?

"Save it." I said emotionless Dave let go of my wrist and I walked over to Cronus "So what is-" Right before I knew it I was on the grab seeing something flash blue. "JADE!" I open my eyes to see John ontop of me "John?" he then got off and help me get up. He then gave me a tight hug "Oh my god! I miss you so much! " I nodded "I- uh miss you- uh to john" I said catching my breathe he finally let go. Woah before I was 1 inch taller then John now he's 2 inches taller. "Look at you! You look so different! You look like you lost so much weight too!" He said smiling like a dork. I smiled "you too- wait what-" I said getting confused. Was I fat back then?! I mean yea I work out now to stay slim but really? Was it THAT obvious?!. I heard John laughing "and Daves here! I know after the break up you left and Dave was-" right then a hand went over John mouth I trun around to see Dave on my right "shut it Egderp." He said threathing.

After John told me whats going on since I've been gone. So, Rose and John are getting married! In a couple of weeks! How sweet.

Everyone left leaving me and Dave with the song. I sat down at the key board and started playing. Dave was there rapping to be honest he sounds good. The song words were horrible. I mean their so harsh! But thats non of my business.

We finally stop playing and just took a break I got a phone call I set my phone on the table and answered it on speaker "hello?" I said grabbing my bag "uhh hey Babe, I uhh well you see uhh" god I hate his stutter. At first its cute but now its annoying. I rolled my eyes and put on my long black coat. "What is it?" I sighed getting alittle annoyed "well uhh you see my car broke down and I need a ride home" Dave then looked at me and raised his brow "I told you my car is still at the shop getting fixed. Call a cab!" I said alittle angry "uhh but you see I uhh cant I forgot my wallet at home" you gotta be kidding me! I held my fist inhaling "okay. Im on my way." "Thank Babe! Love uhh you" I then hung up and threw my phone in my bag Dave stood up and pin me against the wall.

"Dave what are you-" I then feelt his soft, warm, calming, magical lips touch mine. God I miss his touch- no! This is wrong! Why is he kissing me?! Im Jade Harley, Im in a GREAT relationship with TAVROS NITRAM and I have to work with my EX- DAVE STRIDER.

"D-dave stop..." I said squirming. His kiss went rougher and feelt good but I know its wrong! "S-st-st-" this time Dave grab my waist pulling me close to him. He started french kissing me, "St-st-stop" I said trying to control myself it. I couldn't struggle any more and I pulled him by the shirt kissing back. He then started to kiss my neck, mostly nibbling on my soft skin, his hand then went alittle under my shirt. This feelt so nice and good I miss everything about him but no! I finally pushed him off of me "stop!" I screamed at him, he looked so shocked and suprised "look. Let just say this nevered happened." I said holding a grip on my bag "now excuse me put I have to go pick up a friend." I said fixing my hair.

"I'll take you." He said cooly like nothing happened. Yup. He haven't change one bit. I lift a brow "really?" He nodded "yea. Bro gave me his mustang and he got a new one." I then shrugged "if thats alright with you then okay." We walked outside and he lead me to the old orange car....

The car that he confess his feelings to me
The car that he first kissed me
The car that he forgot about me
The car....
That car....

The whole way there it was quiet. Tavros was about 23 minutes away including the traffic. He worker at, you can guess it. McDonald's! Why? Its because he dropped out of high school early. Stay in school kids.

Dave pulled up to a parking spot and I told him to wait in the car while I'll go get my friend. He understood and waited in the car. I walked in the ,greasy unhealthy fake products, fast food restaurant and made my way to find Tavros. I walked up to a worker "wOw wHaTs uP jAde" Gamzee said slurring his words. Ugh. I hate Tavros friends. "Hi Gamzee, do you know where Tavros is?" Gamzee then looked up for a second trying to think. "hMm i deLivE hE sAiD vRisKa iS tAkiNg tAvBro hOmE." Gamzee said looking at the ceiling "oh..okay then."

I walked back to the mustang and opened the door and sat down putting on my seat belt closing the door. Dave then loojed around "so where's your friend?" The nevur of Tavors telling me to pick him up then go get a ride from my room mate not telling me! "He didnt want a ride anymore."Dave then looked at me and lifts his brow "are you sure-" I then grab him by the shirt and kissed him he then blushed. I let go and stop truning my head straight "lets go back to work." Dave then started the car again and he drove off back to the bar in silence. Not even looking at each other.