11~ Dress up lalonde

I finally sneaked out by the back door and made it to the shop.

I see a women with short blonde hair, black lips, and pale snow skin. Oh! Duh jade, it's Rose. I walked over to her, skipping most likely,  and flashed my smile "hi rose-"
Rose jumped and turned to me, her hair was in a mess, and bags were under her eyes "JADE FRICK IN HARLEY, WHERE WERE YOU? I HAVE BEEN WAITING-" I squeaked and jumped back from the sudden put burst by Rose. This was strange, really strange, Rose nevered yelled me like that.. I can feel my heart ache, having her yelling at me was painful..
John then came behind Rose and gently patted her back, handing Rose a Starbucks mocha ice coffee.. large one too.  Something must be up with Rose. "Heh, sorry about that Jade! Rose is just cranky at this time at night..." I blinked and slowly nodded.

The three of us made our way inside, John headed over to the men's while I helped Rose with the dress. 

Its been exactly 40 minutes of just sitting down, seeing Rose changing her dress. She finally comes out, wearing a long lily puff dress, strapless, with baby pink flowers on the end, and finally landed white gloves. She was an angel. My jaw fell to the ground, eyes widen. "is this...good?" Rose asked taking a slow spin for me, I blinked and quickly nod putting up my jaw "rose... it's PERFECT!!" I practically screamed! She smiled and nodded at me "this is it!" She quickly rushed back to the changing rooms.

This is going to be fun.