10~ 11 pm

I was curling up on the couch watching Meangirls. It was about 11:30 pm, I couldn't go to sleep.

The phone began to ring, so i answered.
"Hallo, Jade Harley speaking-"
"Jade! I need help!!"
"oh- uh- rose?"
"Yes!!! We have to go bridesmaids shopping!!! And the grooms men shopping SOON"
"Oh- wait rose, the wedding isn't until-"
"They're having a 60% at David Bridals shop!!!"
"Okay, okay. When do we go?"
"uh, NOW! I'm picking you up in 10, BYE!"
"wait what- ROSE!"
...and she ended the call. Dang it Lalonde!!

I got off the couch, and walked to my room and began changing. I threw on a black coat, a lime shirt and matching scarf, black skinny jeans, and then a pair of black lugs. Its already attum, its been about 2 months since they stayed here. When John and Rose first came they were going to marry as soon as possable! But Rose mother and sister couldnt make it and they post pone it until Christmas? Its rough keeping track of the mix informations.

I noticed my hair was growing quickly! Now my hair is touch my elbows, heheheh, werid.

I heard the a banging at the door, in a second I can hear my room mate yelling on the tops of her lungs.

"IT IS EXACTLY 11:30 P.M. WHAT IN GOGS NAME DO YOU WANT-"

"Look chill. I came hear to get Jade." hmm the voice sounds like a male. dave?

"oh........ so your the mystery male shes been sneeking out with-" NO!!! DONT TELL DAVE THAT!!!

"wait- what?"

I quickly rushed out and pushed Vriska away from Dave- well...I wasg oing to.. until i heard..

"Dave?" a female voice cracked

"Tz- Terezi? what are you doing here?"

"I came here to vist Vriska and stay here for awhile,why are you here so late?" crap crap crap!!!! I forgot that she was here!