Twisted Rapunzel

**I made this story, but I might of took a bit from other book but I wrote all of this enjoy!!**

"Flynn! Please! Let me heal you!" Rapunzel pleaded to him. "N-no.. I. I don't want you to suffer." Flynn managed to say. "Please Flynn.. I don't want you to die." Rapunzel gave a soft yet sad smile. "R-Rapunzel?" Flynn asked. "Yes Flynn?" Rapunzel looked into his eyes. " I-I love y-you.." Flynn mumbled. Tears filled Rapunzel eyes. Flynn was thinking, I-I need to kill her.. If I kill her now.. We will die together, and the witch will die as well. There isn't another way.. Right?

While thinking, Rapunzel began to sing. "Flower, gleam, and glow..." Her voice cracked as she sang her sweet tune. "Rapunzel.. Wait..." Flynn quickly stopped her. "Flynn? What is it.." She asked. Flynn took a quick peek at a mirror shard beside him and quietly snatched it. Flynn's head gotten closer to Rapunzel's face, not to kiss. No, it was to get into a good position to stab her. Before Rapunzel's eyes, Flynn impaled Rapunzel with the mirror shard. With his blurry vision and madness he kept on stabbing. "Flynn!? What are you doing?!" Rapunzel widen her eyes. With every slice, Rapunzel's heart sank in darkness. "Saving your life, you don't have to get hurt by the witch ever again!" Flynn yelled.

"NOOOO!!!" The witch Gothel screamed in agony.

With his full strength he finally killed Rapunzel. The Mirror shard was stuck onto Rapunzel's chest. Flynn was happy that he killed Rapunzel, he thought he finally ended her pain. But as he closed his eyes, he got a glimps of a gold fog. The fog made its way into Flynn's wound. Shortly after that, flynn felt no pain. "Wha? No?!" Flynn's plan back fired. Yes Gothel died.. Yes Rapunzel died, but Flynn didn't. And now he have to live upon that shame. He just killed the girl he loved, his dream. Flynn just stared at Rapunzel corpse. Flynn's eyes was widen and glossy. The tears uncontrollably fell down. Everyone in the room was dead. Even Flynn. Flynn felt heartless, soulless, like a zombie.

Soon enough Flynn snapped into reality. The whole event played through his mind. He looked at Rapunzel and then his bloody hands. The hands that killed Rapunzel. Flynn didn't know if he did it out of madness or for Rapunzel's will anymore. He took one last look at Rapunzel. But Her corpse was nowhere to be seen. This made him worry, what the heck happened to her? Was he going mad?

He examined the area she was just in. No sight of her, until. "Flynn?!" A soft delicate voice made Flynn jumped. His eyes shot towards the voice. There stood Rapunzel, her life less beautiful eyes stared down at him. "Flynn.. You did this.. YOU did this to me. Why?!" She asked, her voice trembled. "I didn't want you to heal me and live in the hands of that witch!" Flynn yelled. His head pounded like a drum and his heart pounded fast.

"Liar! You lied from the start! I HATE you!" Hearing the words, I hate you, tared Flynn's heart into pieces... "I loved you!" He yelled. "Then why did you killed me?! Why did you hurt me?" She asked. As soon as he tried to answer she sung a sweet but deadly song. "Flower, Die, and Burn... Use your powers right, move forward in time, do what is right..." Flynn started to turn into dust. " Rapunzel!!" Was the last thing he said before he turn into nothing..

Rapunzel snapped and laughed as Flynn died. She soon killed half of the town. She loved hearing the screams of pain. She kept the killing going, because she thought it would end her heart ache.. It never did..