Twisted Snow White

** This story is not my story my friend made it.. Her name is Kao zong She haves a Wattpad too but she shares it with her friend follow her Ny and Kz or just RandommAwesomeness. Enjoy!!** 

After the evil witch had died and Snow White married the prince she lived in a palace fill of wonderland. 

Her husband died and so did the 7 dwarfs. She was left all alone with only a speaking mirror and a basement of evil doings.

"You're the most fairest of them all." The mirror said exactly like her husband always told her. Snow White loved those words, but one day the mirror said something else. "I'm sorry but, you are not the fairest of them all." She was in huge shock and rage then she asked the mirror who that girl was that took her spot.

"A girl with blood red lips, rosy cheeks, hair like fire, emerald like eyes, and fair skin."

So Snow White  set out to find the girl and kill her. soaking an apple in very very dangerous and poisonous acid, she turned herself to an old lady. 

Knocking onto the door of a little cottage the girl appeared. She graciously took the apple and went back inside. 

Snow White thought the girl had died after a loud crash in the house and went back inside. A day later a knock on the castle door could be heard. Looking around there was only an apple pie that was warm and fresh.  

Snow White gladly took the apple pie and ate it graciously and finished all of it. Soon she felt sick and Snow White could hear the sound of a door open.

Looking into that direction she found the new fairest girl of all. In shock Snow White spoke, "I-I thought you were dead!" 

And with a little smirk that appeared onto her face it turned out to be the former queen who died when she fell of the cliff on that one stormy night. 

As soon as the evil witch/queen showed her real form and almost as if on Que, Snow White closer to her age and died, just like how she was supposed to decades ago.