Ariel #3

**Wow.. loads of ideas for Ariel.. heheh!**

"What's your name madam?" The Butler asked to a lovely lady with blood red lips, baby blue eyes, and brown silk like hair. Ariel hid behind the pillar up the stairs.

If Ariel could speak she would scream out Eric's name. But she couldn't.

"Vanessa." Her soft voice spoke. "Ahh, Vanessa. You and prince Eric will make a lovely couple."

"I actually want to marry her now. At sunset." Eric said somewhat like a zombie.

Ariel's heart ache and tears was falling onto her cheek. She pushed her hair out of her face and look up trying not to cry, but to no avail.

She ran away in tears. Vanessa, or Ursula looked up at Ariel and slightly chucked as she put her head on Eric's shoulder. "Who's the little girl with the red hair?" She asked trying to be cute as can be.

"Oh, she's a girl we found lost at shore. She's grown fond of Eric, and she's a bit unpredictable some might say." The butler said. "I want her out now." Eric ordered.

"Oh honey, let me escort her. It's a women's job." She graciously walked up the Stairs and into Ariel's room. *knock knock knock*

"Hello?" She asked and opened the door. She saw Ariel crying on the bed. "Oh you poor girl why are you crying?" She ran up to her trying to act like she cared.

Ariel looked at her and stabbed her with the fork she used as a brush.

She grabbed a needle and a thread and ran of the balcony. She took off all her clothes and sat on a rock. Breathing in the fresh water scent. She soon started to sew her legs together. When she got done. She hop into the ocean. But her lung filled with water. She couldn't breathe and she died.

No one has found her. Vanessa left Eric because her deed is done, but Eric is left heart broken and search for his love once again. He never did find her. He soon realized.. that girl.. who couldn't talk. She was the one.. but he lost her.

**writers note**

I'm sorry for the wait. I know this chapter is kind of sloppy but I'll try to make it up in the next chapter.

^^