Twisted Anna.

(Might of took this one from another story i read but I'm adding on, so this isn't quiet my story.)

After countless times of door slamming on Anna's face, she became really lonely. She wasn't quiet herself. She have no one to talk to. Elsa is in her room blocking her out and her parents are too busy. Even the guards don't play with her, she pretty much do what ever she wants. Some guards... While playing with her dolls she made a 'friend', more like imaginary, and she had always love the name Olaf, Because that's what they called their snowman when Elsa and Anna was playing together.

She adore Olaf, it's the only happy memory she haves with Elsa.

Anna was playing a game after Elsa told her to go away. (Btw she is a little girl) Anna played with Olaf again. Soon she always did what Olaf said. He always had fun things to do. How Anna imagined Olaf, is that he is well a snowman but he always there for her and Anna will do anything to protect her best friend.

After a few years like when Elsa finally tells anna to, "Anna! Please leave! I told you No all these years, so why would you think it would be yes? I'm too busy. I can't play with you!" Anna frown a bit. "All you do all these years is shut me out, I don't even remember what you look like! If you're so busy for all these years, what you're doing must be soo much important than ME!" Anna finally gave in. She was annoyed and finish trying to get Elsa to play.

After a couple of years, Anna haven't been playing with Olaf for a while. She have been with her parents a lot. This made Olaf sad.

"Anna why don't you play with me no more?" Olaf whispered. "Olaf, im with my parents. I'll play with you just not right now." Anna whispered. "Are you trying to get rid of me?" Olaf whispered soften. "N-no not at all..'' Anna Whispered. ''You sound like Elsa.'' Olaf sounded angry. "Okay i'm sorry." Anna said.

Once Anna was in her room alone she played with Olaf. "Can you do me a favor?" Olaf asked. "What is it?" Anna asked. "Someone hurt me. Very bad, i need you to kill them." Olaf sigh. "Who?" Anna asked. "The queen and king." Olaf whispered. "Mom and dad?! No way." Anna sigh. "You have to. They will kill me if they figure me out." Olaf faked cry. "Okay, okay. I'll do it." Anna sigh.

Anna killed her parents and hid them in her chest and put it in the closet. She played with Olaf and the whole Kingdom was busy looking for the queen and king. "Yeah i get what you mean Olaf, my kindom is run by idiots, they didn't notice mom and pa gone until after the killing was done!" Anna laughed a bit.

A couple years past and soon there was a coronation for Elsa. She would be queen.

She bumped into a prince. His name was Hans. Anna told Elsa to let her marry him but Elsa refused. "Kill her, she is refusing you, she don't love you." Olaf whispered. Anna hesitated but grab the cake knife and stab her sister. Elsa was surprised and fell, soon Elsa's powers carried in to Anna's body. Anna couldn't control it and set everything into ice. Everyone was dead.

"Give me a body. Imagine it and ill do the rest." Olaf sounded pretty weird. Anna did what she was told and she made Olaf big. "Heheh, you fool, you've killed the whole Kingdom! You are alone! You can die alone!" Olaf laughed like a maniac. "But olaf you're my friend!" Anna cried. "Silly girl, I planned all of this. You never liked me anyways! Lesson learn here, EVERYONE even friends will betray you. One way or another." Olaf screech and Killed Anna. Anna was dead, and fell next to her dear cold sister.