Elsa Twisted..

"You killed your sister!" Hans yelled. "Wha?" Elsa turned to him. "She was cold. White as ice! She's dead because of you!" He yelled. Elsa felled. "Tell me the truth!" She screamed. The storm was getting heavier by the second. "I am!" He yelled, but got cut off, "H-hans did this.. I-i Love you Elsa.." Anna whispered out the last part as she smiled gently.

Elsa looked at Anna as she turned into ice. "LAIR!" She screamed to Hans. She threw a ice shard at his face, cutting him a little bit on the cheek. Then it hailed shards of  icicles on to Hans. After a few minutes, Hans had died. Elsa was covered in blood. But the story still went on.

"Anna!"Kristoff yelled trying to find Anna. He stopped and saw Elsa on the floor bloody. "Elsa?" He whispered. She fell and cried like a kid coming out of a nightmare. "Anna.." Elsa cried."It's ok Elsa.. I miss her too." He whispered. "It was you! She wanted love badly! Hans betrayed her. And maybe you will too!!" She screamed and killed Kristoff in one blow.

"Anna will be mine. For ever.. Therefore she will NEVER get hurt.. Heheehehe!!!" She screamed. She soon killed every man in her town.. People could've stopped her but she's a queen. And that queen had powers and a mad obsession.

"Hehehe! No one will have Anna!" She smiled killing the last man. "But wait! What if the women wants to take Anna away from me! What if Anna plays with other people!? Other girls? She would have to play with them all the time.. Then she had no more time with me!? Every one shall die!" She smiled creepily.

Then she killed off every girl in the town. "YAY! Now you can play with me forever!!" She hugged the cold dead body of Anna. Soon Elsa gotten tired of Anna's Silents. "Anna you don't like me do you?" She asked. Silents. "You hate me! I knew it! That's why you never talk to me no more!" She started to cry. She thought, should i kill her or myself? Wait! what if i just, get her love?

"I'll get to your heart.." She coldly bitter. She broke her shoulder to get access to her heart, she grabbed the frozen heart. "Heheh.. Now you love me.. I have your heart... We are..

........................................"Together" ..........................."For"............................................................"EVER!"