*PART 20*

"I swear, red petal, I'll turn this cursed relationship into a blessed one."

Taehyung looked at Sana, who was continuously whispering something. He then noticed a counter attached to her finger. Taehyung sighed and asked, "Do those spells work?" Sana looked at him in confusion, and Taehyung added, "What's with that look? I'm asking out of curiosity."

Sana rolled her eyes and replied, "Of course they work for those who have faith in their Creator." Taehyung pressed his lips together and asked, "Then tell me, what are you whispering?" Sana shook her head and responded, "I won't mind if you're going to listen to my words patiently instead of making fun of them like you did last time."

Taehyung bit his lip and said, "Don't worry, I won't do anything to offend you again." Sana nodded and added, "That's better. Keep your word and don't dare to be rude again." Taehyung chuckled and said, "Now my lady has a hard time trusting me?"

Sana poked her inner cheek and retorted, "My lady? Want to ruin your face again? I'm sure you've tasted it before." Taehyung replied, "Anything you give me is like a happy pill."

Sana cleared her throat, looked away, and said, "Allahu Akbar." Taehyung raised an eyebrow in confusion, and Sana continued, "It's Allahu Akbar that I was reciting." Taehyung made an "oh" face and asked, "And what does it mean?"

"Allah is the Greatest," Sana answered. Taehyung's expression changed, still finding it difficult to grasp what was so special about Allah. However, he remained quiet, not wanting to offend her again.

Sana felt the silence and realized that Taehyung was still lost in thought. She quietly made a dua, "Ya Rabb, please help this lost soul find the right path and help him escape the dark and impure world he's living in. Ya Allah, grant him guidance." She then tugged on the hem of his shirt, bringing him back to reality. As he turned to her, Sana softly blew on his face, leaving him momentarily stunned. Their eyes locked, and for the first time, she saw a pure and innocent look in his eyes.

Taehyung, lost in her dark grey orbs, unknowingly murmured, "Beautiful!" Sana immediately turned away, clearing her throat. Taehyung regained his composure and said, "That blow was really beautiful." Sana's cheeks burned with embarrassment as she pressed her lips together, thinking, "Why did I suddenly make a dua for him and blow on him? It's really embarrassing."

Taehyung's lips curved into a soft smile, as if he was savoring any comfort his red petal was offering. He muttered, "Ayishh, I want to live that moment again." Turning to her, he asked, "Will you do it again if I ask?"

Sana looked at him, shocked. "But do you believe in making dua to God?" she asked. Taehyung raised an eyebrow, prompting Sana to explain, "Dua is just like asking God to grant us our needs."

Taehyung made an "oh" face and said, "Just like making a wish?"

Sana replied, "You can say it that way too."

Taehyung grinned at her. Sana asked, "What's with that smile?"

Taehyung said, "If you were making a wish just then, what were you wishing for?"

Sana answered, "I will tell you once the wish comes true."

Taehyung smirked and said, "Don't tell me you were wishing for me."

Sana chuckled nervously, "For you? In your dreams."

At that moment, Salman emerged from the consultation room and cleared his throat. "I never thought you would get along with him this soon," he remarked.

Sana rolled her eyes and turned away, which made Taehyung chuckle. He said, "Getting along with your sister isn't easy man; it cost me a lot of punches."