Sugar daddy?

"thats why night after night, I'll be fucking you right...." Jungkook sang tiredly laying on the floor of practice room.

His mind was full of the scenerios of last night.

"Wohho looks like someone get laid last night " jimin teased approaching him.

Jungkook passed him a sly smirk.

"Jimin, jungkook you didn't change your outfits yet." RM said firmly.

Jungkook stood up lazily and pulled his tee out of his body.

"Wohoo what is that man?" Jimin asked watching scratch marks on his back.

"What?".

"It looks wild you know. Perfect art." Jimin said . Jungkook shook his head smiling brightly.

His mind went to his woman.

What will she be doing that time.

"Look Artist is also here." Jimin said, jungkook turned his face in confusion. Annie can't be here.

"Hii jimin what's up?" Minji said approaching them.

Jungkook poked his tongue against his cheek.

He had no interest in talking with her.

"Jk can we talk for a while?" She asked softly.

"Offcourse he is all yours." Jimin said playfully leaving them alone.

"Jk-"

"Why are you here?" He said turning his back to her , she saw marks on his back and clenched her fists tightly.

He wore a shirt and again turned to her.

"I don't like repeating."

"Jk i know we are nothing now but try to understand no one knows about our breakup. Tomorrow is my birthday, I am hosting a party-'

"And?"he asked uninterestedly.

"Please try to understand it's about my honour, my all friends, business officials will be there. They all know about me being your girlfriend. It will be so sudden if I say that we broke up suddenly. I'll tell everyone myself after my birthday party. Can you please attend the party as my boyfriend for the last time?"

"No way." He answered tucking his hands in his pockets.

"Jk atleast for the time we spent together, I know you never loved me but I did. Atleast for me..just for last time. They all will question me and I'll not be able to answer." She said in a cracking voice.

Tears welled up in her eyes.

He sighed,

"I'll think about it " he said and left.

It was already night but there was no sign of Jungkook.

He didn't call Annie whole day not even a message.

She keep reminding herself he must be busy.

Meanwhile BTS members had a long tiring shoot. Jungkook didn't realise when he fall asleep in the company. He was tired and sleepy as he didn't sleep whole night last night.

Annie had slept a lot in the day so she wasn't feeling sleepy.

She started watching movie for passing the time.

She smiled at the movie, as the movie was very similar to her life. A superstar falls in love with a poor girl, he does everything for make her realise how much special she is.