Precious moments

Jungkook was driving his car focusing on the road while Annie was sitting beside him silently..

"Why are you not saying anything?" He broke the silence.

"I don't want to talk to you." She replied like a child.

He chuckled,

She passed him a glare and then closed her eyes, after few minutes she fell asleep.

Jungkook noticed she fell asleep so he took her to his place instead of hers.

He stopped the car at building's basement.

Slamming his side door silently he opened the passenger door and carried her in bridal style trying his best to not wake her up.

As he entered in elevator she stir in her sleep and opened her eyes slowly.

She looked around and widened her eyes.

"Leave me " she said.

He rolled his eyes.

"Drop me down." She said , he sighed and drop her down from his arms.

She looked around they were already in elevator.

She panicked not knowing where she is.

She was about to scream, He pulled her again to his chest.

"Don't scream babe" he said from behind like back hugging her.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"At my apartment, you have come here before too " he answered.

"Why did you take me here?i have classes tomorrow and why didn't you wake me up? Huh? There was no need to carry me."

He chuckled enjoying her angry tone. It was obvious she was still pissed. She was throwing tantrums like a kid.

They exited from elevator.

"I am ask-" he put his hand on her mouth still pushing her forward with himself.

"Do you want to wake up neighbours? It's late babe and you are already shivering, it's better to get inside soon. " He tapped the passcode.

Her eyes widened.

"9457?"

"Hmm" he hummed and opened the door.

Her heart race, he changed the passcode to her mobile password.

"Last time your passcode was something else,"

"It was meaningless now it have meaning " he replied closing the door.

Her anger flew away immediately. his words were enough to drive her crazy.

She looked around. The living room was a little bit mess like helmet, pants, shirts, underwears were hanging here and there. She got flustered by looking at it but he didn't bother about anything.

"Go take a shower and change ,you'll be sick." He said . She looked at him.

"Clothes ?"

"Babe there are lot of clothes in closet wear whatever you want. Well i don't mind you roaming in my house without clothes." He said and winked at her making her face red.

She was about to walk but he called her,

"Babe?"

"Hmm"

"Do you know water is so important for our lives?"

"Yes "

"Then we should save it right?"