Chapter 5 - School

A/N sorry for the short chapters but its getting better, right? Well, I thought so ;) !!!!

   Lilla and Taha finally got to school round-a-bout on time and entered the locker hall. Taha gave Lilla an encouraging smile before walking off to find his mates and go to form.

   Walking over to the girls lockers, Lilla hurried to get to form before registration but had forgotten to use the loo at home so quickly went to the toilet before hurrying off down the corridor to her form room on the second floor.

   She entered the form room just as miss was going to start registration, and walked to her seat at the back of the classroom. As Lilla sat down, Betty and Gemma turned round and sneered at her creased clothes, turning round quickly when she was seated so as not to be caught by the teacher.

  After registration it was maths. Lilla sighed as she picked up her bag because this was the lesson where she had to sit to Betty.

 Lilla walked to maths and sat down in her seat next to Betty near the back of the classroom, which was a disadvantage for Lilla, because it meant that Betty could tease her as much as she wanted without getting caught.

  "Watch it, loser, you're taking up my space!" Betty hissed at Lilla, before shoving her maths book onto the floor.

  Lilla fought back the tears as she picked up her maths book from the floor and then grimaced as Betty yanked on her hair when she sat back up again.

  "Whats up, Lills, did your precious brother fall out with you?" taunted Betty, smirking as Lilla clenched her fist for a moment.

  "No." Lilla said, matter-of-a-factly, turning her attention to the board as the teacher explained what to do.

  "Oi, don't answer back, OK Smellums?" Hissed back Betty before kicking Lilla hard in the shin.

  Lilla grimaced as the pain shot through her leg, her eyes watering.

  "Crybaby!" Betty sneered, as a tear dropped onto Lilla's maths book, smudging her work.

  Lilla survived the maths lesson, though it was torture. She then headed of to hide in the toilets for break.

  After 1/4 of an hour in the girls toilets, Lilla came out of hiding for her second lesson of the day, English.