Chapter 12 - Don't You Worry

• Dedicated to @JessicaJFanfics

  "Don't worry, Rose has taken him to the hospital, he'll be fine Lilla." Steven said.

  "Um, OK" Said Lilla. She felt much less safe without her older brother with her to look out for her.

  "Don't you worry now." Said Jessica. Steven gave her a look that just made Lilla more confused. "Don't you worry don't you worry chi-ld, heaven has got a plan for you. Don't you worry don't you worry no-w, yeaeah!" Jessica suddenly sang, before giggling.

  "Jessie, we had an agreement!" Steven warned her.

  "I know, i know, but I couldn't help myself!" Jessica insisted.

  "Jessica!" Steven said.

  "Da-ad!" Said Jessica back to him.

  Lilla yawned, bringing their attention back to her.

  "Oh my goodness it's really late you must be tired!" Exclaimed Jessica.

  "Yes, you need to get some rest, Lilla." Steven said.

  Steven carried her upstairs and layed her on a bed. He told Jessica to help Lilla if she needed it and then went back downstairs, saying goodnight to Lilla as he went.

  "So, you any help with anything then babe?" Jessica asked kindly, "would you like to borrow some pajamas?"

  "Um, yes, please." Lilla answered, she didn't want to be stuck in her jeans and T-shirt all night.

  Jessica found her some stripey pajamas and tossed them on the bed.

  "Um, do you ned any help getting changed, Lilla?" She asked with genuine concern.

  Lilla thought about it. They were both girls. She was still weak. She probably couldn't get changed on her own. She nodded.

  Jessica helped Lilla out of her top and jeans carefully. She obviously left Lilla's knickers on as she quickly slipped on the pajama trousers. She then helped Lilla undo her bra, averting her gase as she put the top over Lillas arms and over her stomach. She then giggled.

  "Well now thats taken care of!" She said, sighing with smile that light up her whole face.

  "Uh-huh." Said Lilla, smiling weakly.

  "I will sleep on the floor here tonight, in case you need anything babe, OK ?!" Asked Jessica.

  "OK." Said Lilla.

  Jessica tucked Lilla in and settled down on her floor matteress for the night.

  "Goodnight babygirl." Said Jessica.

  "Goodnight, Jessica." Said Lilla, before falling asleep.

  Lilla had a good sleep deapite all her worries, and was woken up by Jessica in the morning.

  "Babe, it's 11 O'clock !" Jessica said.