Chapter 14 - Bored

• Dedicated to @JessicaJFanfics

A/N Please comment my little giniua pigs :P !!!!

  Lilla lay back on her pillows and sighed. She was bored allready and it wasn't even the end of what she decided to call day 1.

  "Jessie?" Lilla asked.

  "Yeah babe, you didn't drink too much, did you?!" Jessie asked, giggling.

  "No, I'm just, well, boooored!" Lilla explained.

  "Yeah, me too, wanna watch a film?" Jessie asked, gesturing at the TV on the table on the other side of the room which for some reason Lilla hadn't noticed yet.

  "YOU HAVE A TV IN A BEDROOM?!" Lilla almost screamed.

  "Yes babe, we do!" Said Jessie, laughing at Lilla's shocked face.

  Steven came running into the room, which made Jessie laugh even harder.

  "What's wrong, what happened?!" Steven asked.

  Lilla and Jessie were laughing too hard to answer. Jessie was actually crying of laughter. Lilla was laughing so hard it was silent laughter.

  When they had both recoverd, Jessie attempted to explain.

  "Lill-Lilla, haha, just, hahaha, noticed - noticed the TV!" Jessie said before falling into more peels of silent laughter.

  "Okaaay." Said Steven, backing slowly out of the door.

  Lilla imediately stopped laughing.

  Jessie atempted to stop laughing for several seconds before succeding.

  "Phew, well that was funny, whats wrong babe?!" Jessie asked Lilla.

  "No-nothing, don't worry about it Jessie." Lilla said with an attempted smile.

  "Babe, you're lyeing, talk to me." Jessie said.

  "No, I'm f-fine, shall we watch that film?" Lilla said, changing the subject.

  "You don't get off that easy babe, whats wrong Lilla?" Inquired Jessie, concerned.

  "Well, thats what all the people at school do when they say I'm weird." Explained Lilla.

  "Babe, why didn't you tell me sooner, I feel so sorry for you." Said Jessie, giving Lilla a hug. "Arghh!"

  "What?" Asked Lilla.

  "Nothing!" Said Jessie.

  "You don't get off that easy, Jessica!" Said Lilla, smiling.

  "I really can't tell you, babes, one day!" Jessie said, looking quite sad.

  Now it was Lilla's turn to give Jessie a hug.

  "It's alright, Jessica!" Consolled Lilla.

  "Shall we watch that film now then?!" Asked Jessica , smilling.

  They chose 'Kung-Fu Panda' and put it in the DVD player to watch.