Chapter 33

A/N Sorry that I haven't updated in a while :) there's been a lot of stuff happened to me and this one of the places I vent it out of my system and stuff :) so can you forgive me? Thanks for all the reads and votes and stuff but to be honest I think my writing has been c**p so far :) ! Hopefully this chapter will get better than the others but I wouldn't bet on it :) !!!!

Lilla had just been put back on her bed when she suddenly realised something.

The package!!!!

She remembered that the day Taha got ill, the postman delivered a parcel, and it was still in the house!

"Jessie!" She shouted, shocking Jessie as she scrolled through some of her old tweets on her phone.

"Oh my goodness Lilla! Why are you shouting? You should probably quiet down a bit because it is 11 O'clock now!" Jessie said as she checked the time on her phone.

"Because the package, that's why! It's still there!" Lilla whisper-shouted in a high-pitched voice.

"What package? Where? Calm down Lilla I can't understand a word you're saying!" Jessica said, confused.

"There was a package delivered to the house the day that ... Taha ... got ill. And it's still there! Oh can we go and get it now please Jessica!" Lilla begged.

"Ooh! Okay then. Exciting!" Jessie sang the last bit and did a little happy dance for a few seconds.