Chapter 11 - Jessica

• İtfaf edildi @JessicaJFanfics

  Lilla woke up on a strange sofa in a strange room. She looked round to she a woman with black shoulder length hair sitting by the sofa on the floor.

  The woman called out to Steven to come in.

  "Is she waking up?" Asked Steven.

  "Yes." Said the strange woman.

  Steven knelt down beside the sofa and put his hand on Lilla's. "Lilla?" Steven half-asked half-said.

  "Wha?" Lilla asked groggily.

  "You fainted babe, now you're at my house, and this is our youngest daugter Jessica." Steven explained.

  'well no!' Lilla thought but didn't say out loud, 'I fainted?! Never!' She sarcasticly said in her head.

  "Umm." Lilla said in real life.

  The woman aparently called Jessica held her hand. "Are you alright babe?" She asked Lilla.

  'Yeah, I'm fine, I only fainted, no big deal!' Lilla thought sarcasticly.

  "Uh-huh" Lilla mumbled out loud.

  Jessica let go of Lilla's hand and put a straw to her mouth. "It's soup babe, you need to eat." she explained.

  Lilla hungrily slurped the tomato soup up until it was all gone. Jessica laughed.

  "What?" Lilla asked, confused.

  "You really were hungry babe, weren't you!" Jessica said.

  Lilla could think of a number of sarcastic replies for that one, but instead just nodded enthusiasticaly.

  Lilla suddenly sat up straight.

  "Watch out babes, you need to rest, whats wrong?!" Jessica asked, alarmed.

  "Taha!" Lilla exclaimed.