Chapter 1

Tihana's POV
Right now I'm sitting on my bed in Greg ad I's room. The room is very comfortable if you ask me. It has a big bed in one corner, a closet in aother and two desk in rest two corners. It has a big mirror on wall oposite of bed and doors are right next to closet. I was just sitting and problems were runing throught my head. Problems about my engagment with Greg. I love him and all but what will say my mother? I remember when I was young and when my father left us, she told me she married him when she was young and that that is her biggest mistake ever. Since than she constantly repeated to never make that mistake. And what I did? Exactly that. Also what if Greg stops loving me and leave me? I don't think I would be able to handle it. I know I'm weak but after all I went throught...I have all rights to be weak.

While I was still sitting on my bed struggling my phone went off. Someone texted me. It was Rita asking me to go to party with her and Stacie. Rita is average height, thin and with blond hair. She is very beautiful and also dating Brian-my best male friend. And I guess you all know how Stacie looks. She is dating Donald-Treble beatboxer. I wasn't in mood for going out but maybe party and drink help me with my problems.

I choose short and simple black dress and I curlyed my hair. I put simple make up- black eyeliner and mascara. I came down to the living room. That was my favourite room. It is big and it has hot tub, big television, few computers, a sofa and armchair. Suprissingly this room was always clean and in order.

I was about to leave when Donald stopped me. „Hey, where are you going?" he asked. „Oh I'm going to the party with Rita and Stacie." I replied. „Did someone said party?" Someone asked when like 5 heads appeared in room."Can we go? they asked. „No." I said lightly. „Pleaseee!" They all made puppy faces. „Okayy you can go with me!" I said giving up. „YEY!" They all yelled and went to prepare. I waited for like ages when they finally reappear in the room. „Okay le's go." I said smiling lightly at them. I just love them.